I love my Dad.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Juichiro
:eek:

:eek4:
don't worry this has been noted...
Reply 21
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
I came to this thread thinking (hoping) it would be something different :colonhash:

Were you hoping for a soppy 18 year old with daddy abandonment issues? :biggrin: That could turn me on too. :wink:
Original post by Clockrice
Were you hoping for a soppy 18 year old with daddy abandonment issues? :biggrin: That could turn me on too. :wink:

Game of Thrones style :biggrin:
Well i'm glad someone does :redface:
Reply 24
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
Game of Thrones style :biggrin:

Remind me where is that in GOT? :s-smilie: I remember, I very much enjoyed the scene when Sansa was finally taken. I so would. :colone: My favourite scene from GOT is when Sansa is about to be raped by a bunch of guy's, then the Hound comes in, guts one guy, kills another two and carries her off. It was a totally my hero moment. :daydreaming: I bet it would have made Sansa so wet over him. :u:

Then later the Hound say's he wishes he had ****ed her bloody and then he would at least have a happy memory. Which sort of ruined it for me. :frown:
Original post by Clockrice
Remind me where is that in GOT? :s-smilie: I remember, I very much enjoyed the scene when Sansa was finally taken. I so would. :colone: My favourite scene from GOT is when Sansa is about to be raped by a bunch of guy's, then the Hound comes in, guts one guy, kills another two and carries her off. It was a totally my hero moment. :daydreaming: I bet it would have made Sansa so wet over him. :u:

Then later the Hound say's he wishes he had ****ed her bloody and then he would at least have a happy memory. Which sort of ruined it for me. :frown:

Crastor, but even if that weren't in the show with twincest, w***** being filled with crossbow bolts and shadow babies, it wouldn't be out of place. :tongue:
Oh I thought you and your father were f**kng each other behind your mums back, was misled by the title.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending