The Student Room Group

Girls - what does it mean when you call a guy cute?

Opinions ladies.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by angelfox
Opinions ladies.

Hetero male here.

You are in there son!
:biggrin:
Reply 2
Context. Context. Context.
Cute is exactly what it says on the tin pal. Good looks and an OK personality tends to be general consensus
He's cute
Depends on the context tbh
Reply 6
It means that's it for him.
It means you're like a brother.
Good looking and funny
Reply 9
I just get it a lot, and sometimes I thought it was a sign of being friend zoned, others that a girl actually liked me
Not this again.
It means you basically have express permission to ruthlessly fist her into oblivion.
If I called a guy that it would mean I liked them, but if we were close friends it would just be a compliment.
Reply 13
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
If I called a guy that it would mean I liked them, but if we were close friends it would just be a compliment.

ok
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Not this again.

You're not even the one who's getting called cute and you getting annoyed. Aw so adorable!
Depends on the context bro.
It means your cute?
Guy: You're everything I could have ever dreamed of - you're breathtakingly beautiful and such a kind soul, any man would be lucky to even get to talk to you. I can't even begin to express how I am feeling right now sat in front of you, if I were to die now I'd die happy and complete...that is how much happiness and joy you bring into my life, by just being your wonderful self.

Girl: (what she says) Aw you're so cute.
(what she thinks) WTFFFFFFFF CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Original post by angelfox
Opinions ladies.

If I called a guy cute it would mean I found him attractive

What does it mean if a guy says you're cute or something you said is cute?
Means i think that they are good looking objectively but wont ever fancy them cos men aren't my thing but i can still appreciate a better looking man so will compliment them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending