The Student Room Group

Have you searched your name up on Urban Dictionary?

Scroll to see replies

james-Someone who is unusually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.
Original post by enthalpy change
^^

I like how the definition is all positive and stuff at the beginning but then you begin to read another definition and well.. You don't know what to believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can just imagine people writing exaggerated definitions about their own names and posting them on UD...
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I can just imagine people writing exaggerated definitions about their own names and posting them on UD...

I didn't.:frown:
Original post by Rhythmical
I didn't.:frown:

Not you! :lol:

Just thinking about where these definitions came from in the first place. :mmm:
Not you! :lol:

Just thinking about where these definitions came from in the first place. :mmm:

Oh phew! And people who have too much time on their hands lol.
A hot ass guy that is strong and smart. Trys everything to keep a relationship from failing and is good when it comes to listening and talking (not to girls). Also know best for his abilities and experience in bed. A great friend and the best boyfriend to be with. On the other hand not the best person to mess with because he can fight. For some reason cannot hold a grudge for little things, but can and will not let it go if it horible. Even if he says he got over it (he really didn't). Another thing is once he likes someone he wont move on til he gets that person or he finally accepts that he is never going to get her. BUT just give him a chance... he may just be the best thing thats ever happen to

Lol whut:

Spoiler

Well... :indiff:

Isn't that what people on UD actually do?
Original post by Imperion
Isn't that what people on UD actually do?

My point exactly. :tongue:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
My name (not posting for obvious reasons:smile:)

X

It's enough to copy and paste this sentence into google and people can see your name.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
It's enough to copy and paste this sentence into google and people can see your name.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True:redface:
Oh phew! And people who have too much time on their hands lol.

Looks like they're not too different from us, then.. :eek:
a femme fatale. beautiful, hot, sexy, sweet, bitchy, moody, pretty all in one. she's the one guys want and girls hate. the sort of person who wants to make you crave for her even if she's mad. she has soft skin and is as comfortable wearing lace as she is wearing leather. She's the epitome of men's desires, but is intelligent at the same time. she is both book smart as well as street smart. a kind of person who looks hot wearing glasses.

I'm crying :rofl:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
My name is too fabulous to be defined. :u:

Spoiler

Same :frown:
Looks like they're not too different from us, then.. :eek:

Haha I guess not but how do you define a name by their traits and assume it is accurate?
Original post by AthiaKarim
Same :frown:

I absolutely adore your name though :love:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
True:redface:

I know your name. *evil*

Spoiler

AJ. That's really filthy.

I don't know what these words mean but I'll post them for you.

"In reference to when 5 men are having sexual intercourse (a gay orgy) and each male jizzes on the other one, and rubs it in. Making one big, sticky, rubby jizzfest.

Example:
Dude: "Blimy Mate, I was having me an Angry Jellyfish last night, and David rubbed it in my john!"
Girl: "Oh snap! I want to join!"
Dude: "Nope, cock only""

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I guess not but how do you define a name by their traits and assume it is accurate?

You can't. Really, the only thing names indicate is something about the parents who named them, and even then, they could easily have named their child(ren) something else. :dontknow:
You can't. Really, the only thing names indicate is something about the parents who named them, and even then, they could easily have named their child(ren) something else. :dontknow:

Mine indicates how unoriginal my parents are lol.

Quick Reply

Latest