The Student Room Group

Have you searched your name up on Urban Dictionary?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Mine indicates how unoriginal my parents are lol.

Same with me, then. :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
Same with me, then. :lol:

Spoiler

Same here! Like mine is so common for an Asian lol.
Original post by Rhythmical
Same here! Like mine is so common for an Asian lol.

Actually, mine isn't. :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by Impressive
I know your name. *evil*

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks :smile::h:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Actually, mine isn't. :mmm:

Spoiler

Ooh that pesky one letter!
A Sexy Beast. One with a huge cock, and gigantic balls
Hung like a dragon

lool

Better than horoscopes
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I absolutely adore your name though :love:

Omg :redface: do you really? That's the first time someone has said that lmao <3
Yes, apparently it means I'm sexy, erotic, and flirtatious :beard:

I once tried to create an entry for a member on here, but it was rejected :getmecoat: it was something like "to pull a ****," meaning to seek advice and then actively reject it.

*probably not fair on the member to mention their name.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes. There's one entry and it's not particularly positive. :lol:
"The most beautiful girl in existence. A fun, bubbly person who loves her country. The kind of girl that sticks in your head and whenever she is near you can't help but smile. Another word for her is goddess. She is every guys dream girl"

Ummm ok????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by mariam687
mariam

urban dictionary:

A girl that has the most amazing smile. You can always have a good and fun time with her. She has big beautiful eyes and gorgeous dark brown hair. Every guy wants her but they cant have her. She has amazing boobs and ass. She is a very sweet girl with a big loving heart. When she says she'll always be there for you, no matter what, she means it. Dont mess with her, if you ever do anything to hurt you, she may forgive, but she'll never forget. She lights up a room when she walks in. A girl of good character, trustworthy and a person you'll never forget.

ok then....

They know about that 'ASS' baby <3
Its another word for big penis ol

the example was ' you see that guy over there i heard he has a big (name)'
Original post by enthalpy change
^^

A lovely girl who dresses fresh to death and that is often imitated but never duplicated.
Reply 73
Eleanor:

She 'aight.
mine contrast quite a lot...

1) a girl who is slightly off, and can be taken either way, as incredibly interesting or effed in the head. Owns an afro and enjoys shopping at Value Village
one: so you know that chick
two: wich
one: the one with the hair
two: oh you mean surina
one: aka anne frank

2) An old dude who drives a Lexus; A gentleman who delegates everything.
Look at that surina in the red lexus.

3) Sexy, confident, normally burnette. Knows what she wants and how to get it. Stunning eyes that make you weak in the knees!
I wish I could be just like Surina!
apparently I love to share my love with everyone.

haha no **** you
A female who is delightfully sexy yet simple; Titillating ,and arousingly attractive. Perfect at everything she does; girls want to be her, guys want to be with her.

HAHAHAHA good one ud
I was surprised by mine:

Spoiler

Reply 78
'Maria is one of the most caring people you will ever come across. She is extremely beautiful and is very easy to fall in love with. Her face is carved by angels, words can't begin to describe how perfect she is. She denies that she is anything of the sort however. Marias are usually talented and can bring joy and happiness to everyone. They are very witty and known for doing their best to put others before themselves. Men easily fall in love with Maria, and it takes an extremely long time for them to fall out of love when it comes to her.
Her eyes are like stars, once you look into them, you can't draw away from them. Her smile makes you melt, and her personality is by far one of the best. It's almost impossible to hate her. Her heart is pure and she'll never hurt you.'

ahaha, this is cute. :rofl: Allay chouf @Hamoody
"Ahmed is a popular Muslim name, but now is associated with Big Brother's Ahmed and the legendary song of A-H-M-E-D; i.e., A: Amazing, H: Hero, M: Mega or Magnificient, E: Easy and D: Delirious"
WTH? That's complicated
Here is an easier version:
"A terrorist name"

Quick Reply

Latest