The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation social aspects

Scroll to see replies

Well done! My situation has got a bit worse and now refers back to a page that says 'This page should not be called directly' :s
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Ahhh congrats!! Did you just keep pressing the application button??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lulsi
I've made it! Yeeeey my application is complete after 2 hours and 13 minutes of refreshing the same page! I think it's less busy right now just keep being patien. Good luck to everyone! :smile:

awh good to know its working anyway, did you just repeatedly click that application button?
My first choice is camberwell accommodation but because I was rushing I didn't realize I could select more than one choice from the same accommodation, I submitted about 2 hours ago, does anyone know what the chances are that you will get your first choice? My choices were Camberwell, Glassyard, Highline, Manna Ash, Don Gratton in that order.
Did you pick different kinds of rooms as well? I think if you apply quick enough it's likely you'll get your first but if not they will take your second choice. That's what one of the tour guides said on the open day! If you don't get your first choice they try to pick accommodation that is closest to your campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by annabellewright
Well done! My situation has got a bit worse and now refers back to a page that says 'This page should not be called directly' :s

Have you managed to get through yet??x

Posted from TSR Mobile
no :/ i get to the application page where i fill in my details, press next and then fails to open the page! Whats your sitch?
Original post by hannahbul
Did you pick different kinds of rooms as well? I think if you apply quick enough it's likely you'll get your first but if not they will take your second choice. That's what one of the tour guides said on the open day! If you don't get your first choice they try to pick accommodation that is closest to your campus

I picked Standard premium (shared bathroom) for camberwell, hopefully I get that as its the cheaper of the 5 I picked, if I could change it I'd replace my second choice with Standard (shared bathroom) but I guess it's too late now.

Edit: i think I can change them in the application summary so I'll try that
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone still having problems????
Original post by annabellewright
no :/ i get to the application page where i fill in my details, press next and then fails to open the page! Whats your sitch?

I just got through and finished my application! On a mac so was trying with safari for ages then had a go on a google chrome browser and went through straight away!
Reply 30

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Hannahbul, I submitted my application yesterday but I might want to change my first two preferences right now. Did your tour guide mention how fast one must apply? What are the chances of getting your preferred choices if you apply within 24 hours of the booking opening?
Original post by bokehs
Hi Hannahbul, I submitted my application yesterday but I might want to change my first two preferences right now. Did your tour guide mention how fast one must apply? What are the chances of getting your preferred choices if you apply within 24 hours of the booking opening?

Hi! They said it was a first come first serve basis so the quicker you apply the more chances you have of getting your first choice! If you change it now you should still be alright because it's only the day after!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Hi! They said it was a first come first serve basis so the quicker you apply the more chances you have of getting your first choice! If you change it now you should still be alright because it's only the day after!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for that insight!
Has anyone heard back from their accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Has anyone heard back from their accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I got Will Wyatt Court which was actually my fifth choice
You? :smile:
Ahh, I haven't heard back from them yet 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
I've just heard back. I got an offer for one of the halls I picked, but for a room I didn't pick lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reply 37
Just heard back earlier. I got sketch house standard room which was my second choice! I'm heading off to CSM in September. What I'm wondering though is the departure date. Does it mean that we have to arrive and settle into our halls on the 3rd of September? Really confused
Reply 38
Just got my offer for Camberwell Campus. It looks quite nice, but I read a few bad reviews about it. The social aspect is very low according to some people what I can just hardly imagine with that wonderful garden and cosy common room. Would love to hear some more positive experiences with camberwell before accepting my offer ...
I got my first choice at Will Wyatt! See you there in September :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest