My shyness
My kindness
My tolerance level
My depression
My diet
My life

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is way too negative for my liking. :noway:
1. I am fat, which makes me look ugly, which makes people completely skip me or ignore me or judge me.

2. I am a very giving person but also an alpha male but because I am fat people don't care or don't give a chance.

3. I am autistic, I know I am autistic so I make bad decisions. This means I know I make bad decisions so I can't make decisions because I know they might be bad ones.

4. I love women and I am kinky but because I am autistic therefore socially uncoordinated I can't talk to them and therefore am foreveralone.

5. I am fat because I have had problems in the past and I equate binge eating to happiness. I have lost a lot of weight (5 stone) but the 5 stone more I have to lose is just not going very quickly even with a 2500 calorie deficit.

6. I am almost 30 and forever alone. everyone else is married. I know I will never be married or if I am it will be to a horrible person (looks and personality) that no one else wants. Basically like being married to myself.

7. I make a lot of money sometimes and then sometimes make none. The perks of being an internet marketer. When I make none I get lonely, when I make a lot, I just attract users and gold diggers who pick up that im autistic on a subconscious level and think that makes me a mark or a target.

8. I am tall. 6ft 8". Which means that I look terrible BUT attract more attention than everyone else. Which means everyone judges me. I also can't fit into a lot of cars and bang/burn my head a lot on bare lightbulbs.

9. Most importantly looking at life it would be unfair to pass on my genes - have children - which makes my life somewhat pointless. All I have to give society is 20% corporation tax + ~40% income tax. But I can't kill myself. I have tried and failed. I just can't make myself go through with it. This bugs me the most.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zargabaath
1) Everything
2) Everything
3) Everything
4) Everything
5) Everything
6) Everything
7) Everything
8) Everything
9) Everything
10) Everything
:h:

Original post by Vicky628
Pretty much everything:colondollar:

Original post by Blondie987
You name it I hate it :s-smilie:

Original post by acupofgreentea
This thread is way too negative for my liking. :noway:

I know what you mean, reading the thread I be like

I don't hate anything about myself. A lot could be better. Some things I can change, some things I can't. I just have to work on the things that I can change and that is all that anyone can ask. :moon:
#1: I'm stupid
#2: I'm fat
#3: I'm a klutz
#4: im lonely
#5: I can't seem to be happy
#6: I'm always sick
#7: I can't make friends
#8: I'm a bad person
#9: Hello Ugly
#10: I have no friends
1. I hate that I have ASD, anxiety and panic attacks
2. That I am always so close to getting highly good grades
3. That only half the people that I know actually believe in me
4. That fake people try get in the way of friendships of mine
5. That I applied to stay at college for degree and now that my teachers made disgusting comments about mental health (and the way my college is in general)
6. That I get stuck in the middle of most arguments
7. That I feel like I can't keep everything together
8. That half the people in my life assume because of my disability, I won't be able to cope elsewhere
9. That I am so body conscious
10. That I am always second guessing on how I feel
Reply 48
10. You
9. Shouldn't
8. Make
7. Such
6. A
5. List
4. Because
3. Everyone's
2. Beautiful