The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Aceadria
Why am I not surprised that the very people comparing Israel to Nazi Germany are the very people who are the first to resort to Islamophobia. #Regressiveleft

I don't know why we call it "regressive left". It's just the left in general. They are all terrorist sympathisers apart from maybe a handful
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Did you by any chance fight in the Six Day war against Syria, Jordan and Egypt? Or the 1948 Arab-Israeli war?

In the sense that anyone earns a country, the Israelis have managed to fight for self-determination as much as any.

And who equipped and backed and trained them?
Original post by Aceadria
Why am I not surprised that the very people comparing Israel to Nazi Germany are the very people who are the first to resort to Islamophobia. #Regressiveleft

Left?

If this forum is anything to go by, the "lefties" or "leftards" are all terrorist sympathizing cucks, that betray their white heritage and country by allowing Muslim (immigrants) to take it over.
Original post by queen-bee
Palestine <3

Genesis 12:3

"And I will bless
those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."

This was a reference to Abraham and people blessing the children of Israel.

I thought you were a Christian?

How can you side with Palestine over the Israel LOL, this is Christianity 101.
(edited 7 years ago)
Israel.

God's chosen people. They will always exist regardless of how many Arab nations don't want or like the idea
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Omen96
I don't know why we call it "regressive left". It's just the left in general. They are all terrorist sympathisers apart from maybe a handful

Original post by brainhuman
Left?If this forum is anything to go by, the "lefties" or "leftards" are all terrorist sympathizing cucks, that betray their white heritage and country by allowing Muslim (immigrants) to take it over.

I try not to put everyone in the same 'basket'.
(edited 7 years ago)
Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fact of the matter is, this poll won't change the fact that the state of Israel will always exist,and that till the end of time, the Israelis will continue to win every single war they have against Any Arab coalition.
Original post by admonit
You're stupid and spiteful dwarf.

That's not ironic at all.

Lolz.
Original post by Truthteller10
Israel.

God's chosen people. They will always exist regardless of how many Arab nations don't want or like the idea

Hence why so many dislike them, they act as if they were.
Hence why so many dislike them, they act as if they were.

Well they are, it's written in our holy scriptures that they are.
Well they are, it's written in our holy scriptures that they are.

Why use they and our?

And I will write a holy scripture one day that says all others are wrong and will be reborn as donkeys in the next life if they believe it and that the entire world must obey me and I shall exact out violence on those that do not believe.
Genesis 12:3

"And I will bless
those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."

This was a reference to Abraham and people blessing the children of Israel.

I thought you were a Christian?

How can you side with Palestine over the Israel LOL, this is Christianity 101.

Because it's not only Muslim Arabs who are suffering under Israel but also Christian Arabs too,wake up!

Why do you have to bring Christianity into everything? I chose to side with Palestine because of what I see is happening to the Palestinians,just because I'm a Christian should I be blind to the injustices of certain people who are living under occupation both Christian and Muslim Arabs! My religion shouldn't come into it. And actually just thinking about Syria and other Arab countries going to war with Israel in the past ,I will always be a supporter of Palestinian solidarity just like all our fellow country men and women. Deal with it :rolleyes:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by admonit
If you are so easily provoked than you are stupid.
If you so easily start personal attacks than you are spiteful.
It's simple. :cool:

*then

Well if you're such a smartarse go find someone to argue with who cares.
Try the MHoC.
Why use they and our?

And I will write a holy scripture one day that says all others are wrong and will be reborn as donkeys in the next life if they believe it and that the entire world must obey me and I shall exact out violence on those that do not believe.

No one would subscribe to your religion because it's not only sheer stupidity, but not divinely inspired, LOL.

If that's really your best defence then please stick to trolling and leave the theological arguments to the experts
No one would subscribe to your religion because it's not only sheer stupidity, but not divinely inspired, LOL.

If that's really your best defence then please stick to trolling and leave the theological arguments to the experts

Why is yours but mine not?

Expert? You're an expert? I actually just laughed out loud and people looked at me :biggrin:
Original post by queen-bee
Because it's not only Muslim Arabs who are suffering under Israel but also Christian Arabs too,wake up!

Why do you have to bring Christianity into everything? I chose to side with Palestine because of what I see is happening to the Palestinians,just because I'm a Christian should I be blind to the injustices of certain people who are living under occupation both Christian and Muslim Arabs! My religion shouldn't come into it. And actually just thinking about Syria and other Arab countries going to war with Israel in the past ,I will always be a supporter of Palestinian solidarity just like all our fellow country men and women. Deal with it :rolleyes:

"I chose to side with Palestine because of what I see is happening to the Palestinians"

Yes because it's only the Palestinians that get killed in acts of suicide bombimngs justified by their religion, and it's also the palestinians that teach their little kids from the time their literate to hate the jews, and think of them as being lower than cattle, etc.

What does Syria and other countries going to war with Israel have to do with this?

Did Israel themselves cause any of the wars after the Balfour declaration? NO.

The Arab countries continuously try and attack Israel either overtly or in surprise attacks, and start wars, and lose every single time, 10 countries against this tiny nation surrounded by arabs, yet they can't touch them.

God won't allow it.

You can support Palestine all you want and call yourself a christian, I just hope you read what happens to people who favour people that want to kill God's people and don't say i didn't warn you.
Why is yours but mine not?

Expert? You're an expert? I actually just laughed out loud and people looked at me :biggrin:

When you start healing the sick, walking on water, multiplying food and creating worlds then I'll take you serious, but till then, leave it to the experts.
When you start healing the sick, walking on water, multiplying food and creating worlds then I'll take you serious, but till then, leave it to the experts.

Again, who are the experts? Are you one? Why do you get to talk and I don't? What makes an exert?

But what do you mean? Of course in my book it will say I have healed the sick and walked on water. Though I won't be so pretentious and pretend that I created the world. That I leave to crazies like you.
Again, who are the experts? Are you one? Why do you get to talk and I don't? What makes an exert?

But what do you mean? Of course in my book it will say I have healed the sick and walked on water. Though I won't be so pretentious and pretend that I created the world. That I leave to crazies like you.

Right, so you'll right a book yourself, claiming that you did all sort of things, that no one apart from you saw, and claim it's divinely inspired right?

I would call that Pseudo-Mormonism but at-least Joseph smith managed to gather some followers, what you're just doing is trying to troll.

Latest

Trending

Trending