The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Truthteller10
Right, so you'll right a book yourself, claiming that you did all sort of things, that no one apart from you saw, and claim it's divinely inspired right?

I would call that Pseudo-Mormonism but at-least Joseph smith managed to gather some followers, what you're just doing is trying to troll.

And who saw Jesus do any of that?

Give me one person who saw him. Oh wait, you can't, it's all hearsay based on, admittedly the greatest con ever written, a story book.
Original post by brainhuman
And who saw Jesus do any of that?

Give me one person who saw him. Oh wait, you can't, it's all hearsay based on, admittedly the greatest con ever written, a story book.

The disciples of Jesus saw him do so, and people saw his disciples do miracles as well, if you haven't studied Christian History or read the writings of Historians living around the time of Christ then don't bother replying because I don't want to embarrass you.
The disciples of Jesus saw him do so, and people saw his disciples do miracles as well, if you haven't studied Christian History or read the writings of Historians living around the time of Christ then don't bother replying because I don't want to embarrass you.

Embarrass me with what?

It's ironic that you call yourself truth teller and then proceed to tell people what is written in a book from 2000 years ago is the "truth".

In fact, your entire life is ironic given that name, since your entire life is based on a lie.
Embarrass me with what?

It's ironic that you call yourself truth teller and then proceed to tell people what is written in a book from 2000 years ago is the "truth".

In fact, your entire life is ironic given that name, since your entire life is based on a lie.

You realise just because you call the Bible a lie doesn't make it true right?

Your opinion on the credibility of the Bible carries as much weight as Hydrogen.
Did Israel themselves cause any of the wars after the Balfour declaration? NO.

You keep telling yourself that....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Other than that a guy called Jesus probably existed and founded a Jewish religious sect, there's really not enough history to establish that much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You realise just because you call the Bible a lie doesn't make it true right?

Your opinion on the credibility of the Bible carries as much weight as Hydrogen.

You realize that just because you think what is written in the bible is true, doesn't make it true, right?

Your opinion on the credibility of the Bible carries as much weight as an electron neutrino.
Original post by anarchism101
Other than that a guy called Jesus probably existed and founded a Jewish religious sect, there's really not enough history to establish that much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you actually studied ancient history of Archeology or are you just one of those blind atheists that don't research anything outside of darwin or Dawkins?
Original post by anarchism101
You keep telling yourself that....

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you can't back up your statement, don't make it in the first place.
You realize that just because you think what is written in the bible is true, doesn't make it true, right?

Your opinion on the credibility of the Bible carries as much weight as an electron neutrino.

The subject wasn't about if the Bible is true or not, i only brought the Bible into the conversation when I was addressing a Christian who follows and believes it, then the butthurt atheist came in running his mouth about the Bible even though he says he doesn't believe in it.

Funny how you were so drawn to my statement about Jews being God's chosen people, if you don't believe it why not just move on, why does it bother you?
obvs isreal.
The subject wasn't about if the Bible is true or not, i only brought the Bible into the conversation when I was addressing a Christian who follows and believes it, then the butthurt atheist came in running his mouth about the Bible even though he says he doesn't believe in it.

Funny how you were so drawn to my statement about Jews being God's chosen people, if you don't believe it why not just move on, why does it bother you?

You muppet you, start an argument but don't even know why. Maybe it's you who is butthurt that I questioned his silly belief?

If you had bothered to read my initial post, you would know that it bothers me because this silly belief that they are "God's chosen people" is how they act. Which means they act as arrogant ********s, which is why many people don't like them. Which I have already said. Which is how you come across incidentally.
Reply 153
Defo Israel
You muppet you, start an argument but don't even know why. Maybe it's you who is butthurt that I questioned his silly belief?

If you had bothered to read my initial post, you would know that it bothers me because this silly belief that they are "God's chosen people" is how they act. Which means they act as arrogant ********s, which is why many people don't like them. Which I have already said. Which is how you come across incidentally.

The reference to them being God's chosen people is found in The Torah, so what makes it a silly belief?

Did you see me saying your belief that the world was created in a big bang was a silly belief?

Yet you go around calling other people "arrogant ****ers" you hypocrite.
I really don't understand. Like there was a land called Palestine where Christians, Muslims and Jews lived peacefully together. Then came the brits and make Palestine the homeland for the Jews, Israel. But then... the Israelis started killing the muslims and displacing them from their homes and when the muslims retailiated, they called them terrorists and further eliminated more innocent muslims.

Can someone tell me the israeli side of the history? Please don't say "We are defending our country thats why we are attacking gaza". I'm looking for the origins of this violence.
The reference to them being God's chosen people is found in The Torah, so what makes it a silly belief?

Did you see me saying your belief that the world was created in a big bang was a silly belief?

Yet you go around calling other people "arrogant ****ers" you hypocrite.

Because to the best of our knowledge that is what happened.

You on the other hand choose to belief a fantastical story written by semi cave dwellers trying to impose some sort of social control for their benefit.

So yes, for any rational human being, yours is a silly belief.

Keep deflecting. You never fully answer or even totally ignore my points, because you have no counter arguments. Because there are none.
Palestine anyday
Reply 158
What is that for an issue? of course Israel, why should I support the Islamists?
Because to the best of our knowledge that is what happened.

You on the other hand choose to belief a fantastical story written by semi cave dwellers trying to impose some sort of social control for their benefit.

So yes, for any rational human being, yours is a silly belief.

Keep deflecting. You never fully answer or even totally ignore my points, because you have no counter arguments. Because there are none.

To the best of your knowledge not ours. Don't put everyone in the same basket of atheists.

I didn't deflect anything, you made no points and no arguments, all you did was display your skill at straw clutching, and ad-hominem attacks at me and the Bible.

If you want me to counter any tripe you say, make it first.

Latest