Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 15demon
To everyone who gave paper 4 today.

hmmmmmmmm
Reply 41
what was the answer??
Original post by Abdullah IGCSE
demon i feel as if the grade boundaries will be high on this paper even though i did well :smile: was the 5 mark probability question a combination?
Reply 42
Original post by 15demon
To everyone who gave paper 4 today.

atp physics tommorrow??
Original post by laveeza
atp physics tommorrow??

Yes i hope its as good as chemistry.For the question with 5 marks on probability i did a combination.It said chances of getting 10 from all three throws so what i did was find the probability of getting a total of 10 on three shots(0,5,5).Khadega can get in (0,5,5),(5,5,0) or (5,0,5) so i found the chance (0,5,5) and multiplied by three then for the other type i did combination of three like this (10,0,0),(0,10,0), and (0,0,10) so i found the chance (0,10,0) and multiplied by three. Im not not the best teacher as you can see from my explanation...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by laveeza
atp physics tommorrow??

would be something like 3(probability of 5,probability of 5,probability of 0) + 3(probability of 10,probability of 0,probability of 0).I might of got it wrong but i think if i did they might give me a mark or two out of 5 for legible working.
Reply 45
Yes i hope its as good as chemistry.For the question with 5 marks on probability i did a combination.It said chances of getting 10 from all three throws so what i did was find the probability of getting a total of 10 on three shots(0,5,5).Khadega can get in (0,5,5),(5,5,0) or (5,0,5) so i found the chance (0,5,5) and multiplied by three then for the other type i did combination of three like this (10,0,0),(0,10,0), and (0,0,10) so i found the chance (0,10,0) and multiplied by three. Im not not the best teacher as you can see from my explanation...

ahaan i did the same do you know the answer
Original post by laveeza
ahaan i did the same do you know the answer

if i remember it was 243/1000 you can simplify it :smile: and i think the answer on the logo was 194 yeah ? and the last answer was the reciprocal of the gradient with the y intercept found by plugging in the midpoints on the equation.The y intercept i got was as a fraction but i cant assure im 100% right.The answer that i wrote to Mr Chan's kilometers was 1000ish or something near it and the transformation of the matrix i wasn't sure but i wrote Enlargement s.f=3 and center of enlargement as (0,0).
Original post by laveeza
atp physics tommorrow??

Yees Physics ATP tomorrow. :smile: Good Luck People!
if i remember it was 243/1000 you can simplify it :smile: and i think the answer on the logo was 194 yeah ? and the last answer was the reciprocal of the gradient with the y intercept found by plugging in the midpoints on the equation.The y intercept i got was as a fraction but i cant assure im 100% right.The answer that i wrote to Mr Chan's kilometers was 1000ish or something near it and the transformation of the matrix i wasn't sure but i wrote Enlargement s.f=3 and center of enlargement as (0,0).

1130km, $146.90, 0.243 probability, y=-1/3x+13/3 last part
Original post by chemistry igcse

ATP Physics was a joke xD. Entirely from past papers :V
Reply 51
Original post by 15demon
ATP Physics was a joke xD. Entirely from past papers :V

yea
Reply 52

where are you from and did you gave the paPER ???
Original post by laveeza
where are you from and did you gave the paPER ???

If we're getting the same papers, means we're in the same region, I guess?. Do your results affect percentile or however that works?
Reply 54
Original post by 15demon
If we're getting the same papers, means we're in the same region, I guess?. Do your results affect percentile or however that works?

yeah it means that and guess what Im form the same country as your country ???
Reply 55
Original post by 15demon

what was your result in pakistan studies ,islamiat ,urdu????
Reply 56

did you got any question wrong in maths ??LOL ! you are actually great at this !!!!:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by laveeza
what was your result in pakistan studies ,islamiat ,urdu????

never gave those exams.
Reply 58
Original post by 15demon
never gave those exams.

ooooooooooooooooooo!!! (0_0)
Original post by laveeza
ooooooooooooooooooo!!! (0_0)

I took the same country and im from Oman... it depends on your zone not country we are in administrative zone 3.This includes the middle east and central Asia...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending