The Student Room Group

Flirty texts I could start off with?

I want to message this girl, we have spoken a while in person but I want to text her now, and I want to start it off a little flirty with a bit of banter.

Only ideas I have was she said about cutting her hair really short. So something like "hope you haven't cut your hair to short"

Or something funny like "how's those fake nails of yours"
A simple hi will do to begin with. For there to be Banter,you have to sort of bounce off each other. If you really want to open with either of those examples, don't use the second one.
Reply 2
Have some topical jokes like if you do chemistry then did you hear about that girl that spilt curium and terriluium over herself? She was CuTe! :smile: get it?

Or a biology / pe one!

Say like "do you wanta hear an awful chat up line? Near you i think im undergoing anaerobic respiration cause you take my breath away! :smile:

Theres loads on the internet just search them
Reply 3
Original post by JL124251
Have some topical jokes like if you do chemistry then did you hear about that girl that spilt curium and terriluium over herself? She was CuTe! :smile: get it?

Or a biology / pe one!

Say like "do you wanta hear an awful chat up line? Near you i think im undergoing anaerobic respiration cause you take my breath away! :smile:

Theres loads on the internet just search them

Don't do this.
Reply 4
Original post by Welkom
Don't do this.

depends how well you know them! :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by JL124251
depends how well you know them! :wink:

Depends if all the 'jokes' on the internet are that dire.
Original post by Anonymous
I want to message this girl, we have spoken a while in person but I want to text her now, and I want to start it off a little flirty with a bit of banter.

Only ideas I have was she said about cutting her hair really short. So something like "hope you haven't cut your hair to short"

Or something funny like "how's those fake nails of yours"

You text her

"lick me"
Reply 7
Pics?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending