The Student Room Group

‘Refugee minor’ who sexually assaulted 10yo girl sentenced in Sweden

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VoteLeave
An Eritrean migrant, who claimed to be 15, has been sentenced in Sweden for molesting a 10-year-old girl from a family which had agreed to house him. The investigation cast doubt on the migrant’s age, suggesting he could be as old as 19.

Isak Andai was accepted into a Swedish family in the southern town of Eslov together with another migrant boy as “unaccompanied refugee minors,” meaning persons below 18 years of age who had become separated from their parents, reported the Swedish Avpixlat news website.

The foster family consists of a mother, her two adult children and her 10-year-old daughter.

More: https://www.rt.com/news/342552-sweden-migrant-sexual-assault/

By his own admition,

He went to school from the age of ten in Eritrea for 7 years, then came to Sweden, so he is only 15 years old. The court knows this, he's more like 20 I'm guessing. The know he's lying.

But the court knows is the main point, they could determine his age and decided not to. I wonder if he is back living with little Emma, wouldn't surprise me in the least.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/swedish-mother-opens-up-home-to-refugee-who-promptly-assaults-her-daughter/
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by CheekyYear11
Native Swede here. Our government are naturally overly PC and dont do anything to stop this outburst in paedophillia cause it is largely done by refugees.
Political Correctness > Actual Correctness.

If you wanna know more about Swedish politics I can write 6000 words tommorow...

As Mona Sahlin said Swedes have no culture so you should be happy that all thoose people of color are coming to Sweden. They are enriching you.
Original post by slaven
As Mona Sahlin said Swedes have no culture so you should be happy that all thoose people of color are coming to Sweden. They are enriching you.

Yes I should be happy muslims openly perpetuate the Swedish Rape Culture and fuel the on-going cycle that features
Yes I'm sure that's the culture we want to be endorsing rather than Vikings (which admittedly weren't saints but far more appropriate for our nation).
See the thing about Sweden, is it's like what SJW-sided Tumblr would look like as a country, it's very left-winged

See in Sweden politics are different, you see Liberal as left sided, but in Sweden, Liberal is classed as very Right sided, and anything conservative is deemed as facism (albeit slightly weaker)

Every party in Sweden except the Democrats (dismissed as facists, obviously not however). They openly support multiculturalism and Immigration.

Our 'right wing party' had a slogan either last year or 2 years ago 'Yes to Immigration! No to Racism!' as if these 2 ideas are in any world connected.

Every party except the SE Democrats pretty much hate Swedish culture. One of our former prime-ministers once said 'Sweden belongs to the immigrants rather than the ethnic population'. This seems to be the idea you're supposing is true, assuming our culture is based on outside influences rather than our own country and that anything non outside-influenced aka 'pure swede' as we say natively is just barbarism and that without immigration we would only be contributing oppression.

Mona Sahlin is wrong, she says 'she has a hard time thinking of swede culture' and that swedes have to be intergrated 'into society' and that there's 'too many whites', and to get into her party you are based on RACE rather than your unique traits, which is base form racism

DONT DISCUSS SWEDEN IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT GOES ON.
Original post by Erebor
''However, the Swedish court still chose to consider Andai to be 15 years of age and tried him as a minor. He was found guilty of sexual assault and was sentenced to a fine of 5,000SEK ($616) to be given to the victim and ten hours in therapy.''

Therapy? JESUS ****ING CHRIST...

Captain Sweden strikes again
Reply 24
Yes I should be happy muslims openly perpetuate the Swedish Rape Culture and fuel the on-going cycle that features
Yes I'm sure that's the culture we want to be endorsing rather than Vikings (which admittedly weren't saints but far more appropriate for our nation).
See the thing about Sweden, is it's like what SJW-sided Tumblr would look like as a country, it's very left-winged

See in Sweden politics are different, you see Liberal as left sided, but in Sweden, Liberal is classed as very Right sided, and anything conservative is deemed as facism (albeit slightly weaker)

Every party in Sweden except the Democrats (dismissed as facists, obviously not however). They openly support multiculturalism and Immigration.

Our 'right wing party' had a slogan either last year or 2 years ago 'Yes to Immigration! No to Racism!' as if these 2 ideas are in any world connected.

Every party except the SE Democrats pretty much hate Swedish culture. One of our former prime-ministers once said 'Sweden belongs to the immigrants rather than the ethnic population'. This seems to be the idea you're supposing is true, assuming our culture is based on outside influences rather than our own country and that anything non outside-influenced aka 'pure swede' as we say natively is just barbarism and that without immigration we would only be contributing oppression.

Mona Sahlin is wrong, she says 'she has a hard time thinking of swede culture' and that swedes have to be intergrated 'into society' and that there's 'too many whites', and to get into her party you are based on RACE rather than your unique traits, which is base form racism

DONT DISCUSS SWEDEN IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT GOES ON.

I am familiar with swedish politics. I am aware Swedish mainstream parties are far-left factions. What I do not understand is how did you end like this.

A guy that I know had a theory that Swedes replaced family with the state, and it was the only source of info.

i tried to stir you up.
Original post by slaven
I am familiar with swedish politics. I am aware Swedish mainstream parties are far-left factions. What I do not understand is how did you end like this.

A guy that I know had a theory that Swedes replaced family with the state, and it was the only source of info.

i tried to stir you up.

You stirred me up because you literally discard my national heritage to benefit your own agenda.
Reply 26
You stirred me up because you literally discard my national heritage to benefit your own agenda.

No, it is more to bring up the patriotism in you by provoking you. Anyway, being familiar with swedish politics I know what for bizzare things swedish politicians say and even do. Non-Swedes have more right in Sweden than the natives, I am still do not understanding how is nobody revolting already.

What I find most shocking about Sweden is the judical system (also the judges and attorneys). Rapists, especially immigrants one get usually free because the judges in Sweden are not punishing them, but try to "rehabiliate" them. You must remove all the current judges from the judical system and replace it with new one.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 27
The British audience here must learn something from Sweden, and that isthat so would look your country if you let SJWs, feminisit and the far-left into your government and media. Rape, killings and criminality is every day going on in Sweden. The brawls that muslims among themself because they fight about "who has the better version of Islam". They successfully turned Sweden into a middle eastern country.

Sweden has also the most censored media on the whole world. 50% of all journalist are sympathising with the Green Party so it taboo for them to report on the ethnic minorities in bad light. The Green Party in Sweden is ideologically an islamo-leftist one.

On this picture we have members on the Swedish Green Party. The man of the first on left is a muslim who rejected to shake hands with a woman. Instead he persuadated the party to adopt this islamists greeting as demonstrated in picture below.

(edited 7 years ago)
Insanity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending