The Student Room Group

HOW DO I REVISE IN 4 DAYS AND GET ALL As

Ive got 4 days until my first AS exam and I am no way prepared. I am a last minute person and always cram like 2 days before. I have revised bits for each subject but i am no way confident or ready. somebody help?!?! I study Bio, Chem, Maths and psychology. I need 4 As this year, any advice and motivation? Can i do it?

Scroll to see replies

It's simple. You don't.
[QUOTE=BlueIsTheNewRed;64727767]It's simple. You don't.

??? I don't understand
PLEDGE
Original post by Lazybutorganised
??? I don't understand

Unless you're a genius and can usually get by with little to no revision, you are not going to get all As LOL
Reply 5
Ive got 4 days until my first AS exam and I am no way prepared. I am a last minute person and always cram like 2 days before. I have revised bits for each subject but i am no way confident or ready. somebody help?!?! I study Bio, Chem, Maths and psychology. I need 4 As this year, any advice and motivation? Can i do it?

Oh im thinking of picking those subjects for a levels, how are they? And maybe go through your spec as a quick way of knowing what you need to do and just do past papers
In a similar position to you. Got 4 A's in all my recent mocks.

For Psychology, Biology and Chemistry, do past papers. Review the parts you got wrong. Make notes on those and go over them. To the spec. And then reattempt those questions again. Try doing all the questions from your weak topics.

For Maths, Questions by Topic and past papers.
[QUOTE=BlueIsTheNewRed;64727931]Unless you're a genius and can usually get by with little to no revision, you are not going to get all As LOL

thanks for the help
[QUOTE=AnIndianGuy;64727979]In a similar position to you. Got 4 A's in all my recent mocks.

For Psychology, Biology and Chemistry, do past papers. Review the parts you got wrong. Make notes on those and go over them. To the spec. And then reattempt those questions again. Try doing all the questions from your weak topics.

For Maths, Questions by Topic and past papers.

Thank you.
but how do i get all the content learnt first?? before i do the papers, thanks for the help
Reply 9

If this was possible in general, everybody will be doing it.
:biggrin:
thanks for the help

You're welcome. I have no sympathy for students who leave everything to the last minute and then resort to forums for help and there seems to be a lot of these posts during exam period. Anyways good luck, I'm sure you'll need it.
[QUOTE=jess456L;64727937]Oh im thinking of picking those subjects for a levels, how are they? And maybe go through your spec as a quick way of knowing what you need to do and just do past papers

pick them only if you enjoy them, cos it gets harder.they are good subjects for me tho! enjoy them. well, when i dont need to revise last minute, aaah.
Try memorize as much as you can for Bio, Chem and Psychology and questions for Maths. You've left it far too late. Pray to his holy highness, the flying Spaghetti monster.

I bet your mates can't wait to see your face on results day.

It's not happening, but good luck anyway.

Read the course notes and do as many past papers as possible. GO!
[QUOTE=BlueIsTheNewRed;64728077]You're welcome. I have no sympathy for students who leave everything to the last minute and then resort to forums for help and there seems to be a lot of these posts during exam period. Anyways good luck, I'm sure you'll need it.

well, i dont expect any sympathy from you. Theres more people that can help, thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx

I suggest you do as many past papers as you can, mark them rigorously afterwards and then go back to the content you got wrong or didn't quite understand, in order to improve.

Good luck! :h:
[QUOTE=Captain Jack;64728147]Read the course notes and do as many past papers as possible. GO!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, IM STARTING NOW. any advice to help memorise the notes?? i kinda crammed for 2 mocks the night before and got AB. thanks again
THANK YOU SO MUCH, IM STARTING NOW. any advice to help memorise the notes?? i kinda crammed for 2 mocks the night before and got AB. thanks again

Make a list of key facts, walk around memorising it in your head until you know it. Move onto the next thing. It takes me about 30 minutes to learn a list of 10 'complex' things by heart. But it's possible.

Doing the past papers will shock you into realising the things you don't know which will help you memorise things on the day.
[QUOTE=pizzanomics;64728123]I bet your mates can't wait to see your face on results day.

It's not happening, but good luck anyway.

You are just plain rude, you need to learn what a friend or mate actually is. and i need to revise, bye!

Quick Reply

Latest