The Student Room Group

Internal conflict over exams

Sometimes I feel like I can do these exams, do well, get all As and all the uni offers I want, but others I feel like a total failure who is going to get grades lower than I expect and have a horrible time on results day. Today I experienced both of these moods over the course of the afternoon, it appears to be getting worse the closer we get. I was just wondering, is anyone else feeling like this?
Original post by CatusStarbright
Sometimes I feel like I can do these exams, do well, get all As and all the uni offers I want, but others I feel like a total failure who is going to get grades lower than I expect and have a horrible time on results day. Today I experienced both of these moods over the course of the afternoon, it appears to be getting worse the closer we get. I was just wondering, is anyone else feeling like this?

I think most people will have experienced feeling like that to some degree over the past few weeks and definitely in the coming days as well. Although it may seem like a bad feeling, its just nerves. If you've done everything you can to revise for your subjects and are prepared for your exams then I can assure you that you will be okay during the exam and get a grade that you deserve.
Original post by Polaroid456
I think most people will have experienced feeling like that to some degree over the past few weeks and definitely in the coming days as well. Although it may seem like a bad feeling, its just nerves. If you've done everything you can to revise for your subjects and are prepared for your exams then I can assure you that you will be okay during the exam and get a grade that you deserve.

I really hope so haha

Quick Reply

Latest