The Student Room Group

Hindus pray to make Donald Trump President

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
Morons, all of them. Like your average yank knows the difference between a hindu and a muslim :rofl:

I think that's partially the Hindus' issue - muslims give all "religious looking brown people" a bad reputation.
But which one out of their millions of Gods is specifically worshiped for US elections? :s-smilie:
Trump will build a toilet wall in India.

Taking the poo to the loo,

Make India great again.
They won't be that happy when he starts banning them from entering the US on the basis of looking like Muslims.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MildredMalone
I think that's partially the Hindus' issue - muslims give all "religious looking brown people" a bad reputation.

These are Hindu nationalists in India, rightly or wrongly they have a massive issue with Islam (and other religions). They're concerned about Islamic influence in India and supporting anyone who spouts anti-Islamic views. They aren't concerned about the treatment of American Hindus or anything like that. It's very naive to think other south Asian brown people wont end up getting **** on because of Trump's views if he's elected.
Original post by oShahpo
They won't be that happy when he starts banning them from entering the UK on the basis of looking like Muslims.

Didn't know the US had jurisdiction over UK borders,
Original post by AIDS Skrillex

Meant the US, sorry.
Original post by AIDS Skrillex

His wall will extend all over Europe, and after, the world!

(please don't take that seriously)
Original post by oShahpo
They won't be that happy when he starts banning them from entering the US on the basis of looking like Muslims.

we got a triggered Muslim ITT .. Even Trump can check if someone's name is Mohammed or Ahmed
(edited 7 years ago)
Wait...why. They don't know anything. They probably think that because he's rich he'll send them money. Bwahaha yeah right.

*reads article* Supposedly it's about anti-Islam, ohhh ok...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by champ_mc99
But which one out of their millions of Gods is specifically worshiped for US elections? :s-smilie:

The bloke who went to White Castle? :s-smilie:

Well, considering how much Trump says he wants to win... I reckon it'd be this dude. The god of war and victories :tongue:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kartikeya

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oShahpo

The americans aren't able to differentiate sikhs from muslims.
Original post by CarlTheCuck
Nearly a dozen members of the Hindu Sena organised a hawan and chanted mantras on Wednesday invoking the Hindu gods to help Donald Trump win the US presidential election.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/only-he-can-save-humanity-hindu-sena-performs-hawan-for-trump-s-us-win/story-EkzGI8Uz4ncRONPGALW0LJ.html

They will regret it.
they probably want America to suffer lol
Reply 35

Original post by Oblongtrig
They will regret it.

Don't reply to me or my wife's son ever again!
Original post by CarlTheCuck
Nearly a dozen members of the Hindu Sena organised a hawan and chanted mantras on Wednesday invoking the Hindu gods to help Donald Trump win the US presidential election.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/only-he-can-save-humanity-hindu-sena-performs-hawan-for-trump-s-us-win/story-EkzGI8Uz4ncRONPGALW0LJ.html

Not surprised they support Trump.

India is the most racist (and white worshipping) country in the world.
Original post by chemting
Well, considering how much Trump says he wants to win... I reckon it'd be this dude. The god of war and victories :tongue:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kartikeya

Posted from TSR Mobile

"God of the Tamils". I think it's more wise to pick a "God of the US" to worship.
Reply 39
Original post by TheBBQ
:rofl:

"God of the Tamils". I think it's more wise to pick a "God of the US" to worship.

We'll make up a new one - Lord Trumpeshwar :toofunny:

inb4 someone says to me "you're Hindu, why are you making fun of your own religion?" :innocent:
:laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending