The Student Room Group

Hindus pray to make Donald Trump President

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nucdev
We'll make up a new one - Lord Trumpeshwar :toofunny:

inb4 someone says to me "you're Hindu, why are you making fun of your own religion?" :innocent:
:laugh:

You'll need a lot of clay to carve out that double chin.
Reply 41
Original post by champ_mc99
You'll need a lot of clay to carve out that double chin.

Naaah we'll make it with gold :colone:

:lol:
Original post by nucdev
We'll make up a new one - Lord Trumpeshwar :toofunny:

inb4 someone says to me "you're Hindu, why are you making fun of your own religion?" :innocent:
:laugh:

heretic!

I love the fact they put chandlo on his picture :rofl:
Can you imagine his reaction to a havan as well? Loool
Original post by nucdev
Naaah we'll make it with gold :colone:

:lol:

It would need to be a bit more orange to match his skin :lol:
Original post by CarlTheCuck
we got a triggered Muslim ITT .. Even Trump can check if someone's name is Mohammed or Ahmed

Yea coz obviously noone in the universe can a fake a birth certificate.
hindu legends
Original post by CarlTheCuck
we got a triggered Muslim ITT .. Even Trump can check if someone's name is Mohammed or Ahmed

Not every Muslim has a Muslim name. In the Arab world, a lot of Muslims have religion neutral names like Hany, names which are shared by Christians too. I imagine that's also the case in India. Also, there is something called "deed poll" where you can change your name and passport too.
Original post by Zargabaath
Because we all know how well praying for things works :teehee:
Morons, all of them. Like your average yank knows the difference between a hindu and a muslim :rofl:

That is racist.
Original post by Omen96
You do realise religion is responsible for majority of mass genocides, executions, cleansing, wars, discrimination, control and Barbary throughout history and in many cases even today? Are you defending all that?

I never suggested God does not exist (seeing as I can never directly prove it nor can you prove it exists). My point is on religion specifically, it is barbaric, the world will be better without it

I'm not that is true, especially if you factor in global population growth.

Also, many places DO need religion. Religion is one of the few factors that can unify different ethnic groups, considering that many nations in the world suffer from a lack of nationalism (another unifier). In fact, if Western Europe was more devout, we would experience a lot less terrorist attacks and live in safer countries, as we would not have let in millions of people from an incompatible culture (due to their religion).
Original post by The_Opinion
That is racist.

I weren't aware American's were a race of people? I also wasn't aware a commentary of a country's attitudes was racist.
I suppose I'm also racist for stating Saudi Arabia has misogynistic and homophobic attitudes :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Reply 50
I'm not that is true, especially if you factor in global population growth.

Also, many places DO need religion. Religion is one of the few factors that can unify different ethnic groups, considering that many nations in the world suffer from a lack of nationalism (another unifier). In fact, if Western Europe was more devout, we would experience a lot less terrorist attacks and live in safer countries, as we would not have let in millions of people from an incompatible culture (due to their religion).

So you've first suggested that religion can unify different groups of people, then say that religion leads to incompatible cultures?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I weren't aware American's were a race of people? I also wasn't aware a commentary of a country's attitudes was racist.
I suppose I'm also racist for stating Saudi Arabia has misogynistic and homophobic attitudes :rolleyes:

Spoiler

I agree that it is not racist, I said it as whenever people talk about other countries in a negative way, for example a random African nation, the first thing the left says is "racist".

E.g. "Polish people are lazy" The left: "Racist!"

Original post by Nat9393
So you've first suggested that religion can unify different groups of people, then say that religion leads to incompatible cultures?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Religion unifies a group of different people. Mixing peoples of differing religions does not work as well, its quite simple actually.
Reply 52
Original post by Omen96
Him and all the prophets of other religions can do one. Their actions have lead to the deaths of 100s of millions.

Even if religion didn't exist, millions of people are dead are still dead because of other causes.
Most modern wars, including the Napoleonic Campaign, the American Revolution, the French Revolution, the American Civil War, World War I, the Russia Revolution, World War II, and the conflicts in Korea and Vietnam, were not religious in nature or cause.

The problem isn't religion, it's people mentality that needs to be changed.
Original post by Mona-S
Even if religion didn't exist, millions of people are dead are still dead because of other causes.
Most modern wars, including the Napoleonic Campaign, the American Revolution, the French Revolution, the American Civil War, World War I, the Russia Revolution, World War II, and the conflicts in Korea and Vietnam, were not religious in nature or cause.

The problem isn't religion, it's people mentality that needs to be changed.

War is natural, and a world without those wars would been a much worse world.
I agree that it is not racist, I said it as whenever people talk about other countries in a negative way, for example a random African nation, the first thing the left says is "racist".

E.g. "Polish people are lazy" The left: "Racist!"

I thought it might be that, it bugs me too. Sure it's generalisation, but that does not automatically make it racist. Especially when talking about an entire country.
Reply 55
War is natural, and a world without those wars would been a much worse world.

You could say the same about religion. Religion is natural, people have been believing in God for a long, long time.
Reply 56
heretic!

Quick! Get some Maharaj to issue a fatwa calling for my death! :rofl3:

#itotallyhaventmixedup2religionsthere :innocent:

I love the fact they put chandlo on his picture :rofl:
Can you imagine his reaction to a havan as well? Loool

LMFAO they should have used a doctored pic with Trump sitting cross-legged, holding a Trishul with the ISIS flag ripped to shreds and Mount Rushmore as the background :toofunny:
He would be called Bhagwan Trishuldhari Trumpeshwar :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending