The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@KingKoala

Do you like toast?
Original post by Lúcio
Was she white?

I speak for all white people when I say we're generally bad people.

Doesn't matter what race they are ffs

Spoiler

Original post by zKlown
@KingKoala

Do you like toast?

Yeah it's alright , why do you ask?
The white race are superior in every single way over all others.
Original post by KingKoala
Yeah it's alright , why do you ask?

I'm currently trying not to eat bread, haven't eaten it for 3 weeks.

I'm missing my peanut butter on toast :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
Was she white?

I speak for all white people when I say we're generally bad people.

Yea but my parents live in a chav area.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
The white race are superior in every single way over all others.

Except aesthetics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3427
And sports.
And intelligence
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zKlown
I'm currently trying not to eat bread, haven't eaten it for 3 weeks.

I'm missing my peanut butter on toast :frown:

Do it! Life is too short for restrictions on what we eat.
Original post by Rk2k14
And sports.

Do u even ice hockey
Reply 3432
Just thought about something, in football, who are better in general, black or white players?

I'd argue other than the full on anomalies that are Messi and C.Ronaldo(where Neymar arguably has the potential to be that level and people argue that Pele is the greatest ever), it is quite equal? Especially when you consider Neymar/Ronaldinho/L.Ronaldo while whites have players like Zidane/Iniesta/Suarez(although his grandfather is black and one drop rule init).

Heck only at GK can I say that white people really have an advantage over black people. There are not many world class black goalkeepers which to this day baffles me, think they all just go and play basketball instead.

Original post by swirly
Do u even ice hockey

Yeah but do you even basketball?
Whites are only better than blacks in a lot of sports because of accessibility from a young age. The Williams sisters are a testament to that.

That's not to say that white people are bad at these sports. I think there's a clear genetic advantage in track and field for black people, sports that are reliant on mental ability as well as physical ability there is a more level playing field(Football in particular)
(edited 7 years ago)
There you go turning memetastic one liners into iambic pentameter soliloquies again :colonhash:
Reply 3434
Original post by swirly
There you go turning memetastic one liners into iambic pentameter soliloquies again :colonhash:

You bore me
Original post by Rk2k14
And sports.

We can swim.
Reply 3436
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Just thought about something, in football, who are better in general, black or white players?

I'd argue other than the full on anomalies that are Messi and C.Ronaldo(where Neymar arguably has the potential to be that level and people argue that Pele is the greatest ever), it is quite equal? Especially when you consider Neymar/Ronaldinho/L.Ronaldo while whites have players like Zidane/Iniesta/Suarez(although his grandfather is black and one drop rule init).

Heck only at GK can I say that white people really have an advantage over black people. There are not many world class black goalkeepers which to this day baffles me, think they all just go and play basketball instead.

Yeah but do you even basketball?
Whites are only better than blacks in a lot of sports because of accessibility from a young age. The Williams sisters are a testament to that.

That's not to say that white people are bad at these sports. I think there's a clear genetic advantage in track and field for black people, sports that are reliant on mental ability as well as physical ability there is a more level playing field(Football in particular)

Depends though.
We talking caucasians or whites?

If you look at the greatest players in history, there are more white players. The greatest black players are all Brazilian and Eusebio.
Reply 3438
Original post by Rk2k14
Depends though.
We talking caucasians or whites?

Caucasians. So the likes of Zidane are included.
Reply 3439
Caucasians. So the likes of Zidane are included.

Then yeah.
But the future looks bright for black players.
Neymar, Martial, Pogba, Coman, Sanches etc. List goes on.

Latest