The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Show pics of Gaza,especially during Israeli ground invasions

Well in the past Palestine have attacked Israel for just having boats by their boundaries- so for that alone they deserve all the bombings they get. Why would Palestine attack a country which is much more powerful in terms or technology, money and Military- they simply can not compete
Original post by drosstalk
Well in the past Palestine have attacked Israel for just having boats by their boundaries- so for that alone they deserve all the bombings they get. Why would Palestine attack a country which is much more powerful in terms or technology, money and Military- they simply can not compete

Deserves? How sickening
Think of all the children,men and women who are innocent
Original post by queen-bee
Deserves? How sickening
Think of all the children,men and women who are innocent

Well why did they attack the israelis for having the boats near their waterspace- you cant throw strikes at someone and expect them to not hit back. The best thing for the Palestinians would be instead of assassinating Israeli guards and not expecting repercussions would be to have a war with Israel instead of hiding away and whinging when being bombed back. Palestinens have to go toe to toe with Israel- thats the only chance they will have at winning and the possibility of that is very low.
Reply 203
Israel should return to what it was in the past under the Ottoman Empire where Jews, Christians and Muslims lived in peace. They just have to stop wishing harm on each other. Why can't it be like Switzerland? Have a second Oslo Accords or something. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well why did they attack the israelis for having the boats near their waterspace- you cant throw strikes at someone and expect them to not hit back. The best thing for the Palestinians would be instead of assassinating Israeli guards and not expecting repercussions would be to have a war with Israel instead of hiding away and whinging when being bombed back. Palestinens have to go toe to toe with Israel- thats the only chance they will have at winning and the possibility of that is very low.

LMAO, Palestine alone war with Israel?

What would they use, rocks and slingshots hahaha.

Even a coalition of over 7 Arab countries couldn't damage a lone Jewish country, and you think Palestine alone, a weak country whose dependent on the United nations for food and water can do anything against on of the most developed countries in term of weaponry on Earth.
Original post by Truthteller10

Even a coalition of over 7 Arab countries couldn't damage a lone Jewish country, and you think Palestine alone, a weak country whose dependent on the United nations for food and water can do anything against on of the most developed countries in term of weaponry on Earth.

And yet the Palestinians elected a government committed to fighting Israel :eek4:

Well why attack Israel to start with. It would be like San Marino trying to go to war with Italy
Well why attack Israel to start with. It would be like San Marino trying to go to war with Italy

Because they think "allah" would help them win against the Jewish Kuffair LOOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Because they think "allah" would help them win against the Jewish Kuffair LOOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow they must be simpetons

LOL, i would reply with a joke, but i would risk getting banned of TSR hahaha

Oh the irony.
Original post by brainhuman
Oh the irony.

Error of ommission. Not much i can do but at least i dong think i can war with israel with no resources
Error of ommission. Not much i can do but at least i dong think i can war with israel with no resources

Whatever it was, it was ****ing hilarious.
Whatever it was, it was ****ing hilarious.

Well thats also f'in hilarious Palestine attackkng israel and then crawling back under their rocks when Israel bomb them
Well thats also f'in hilarious Palestine attackkng israel and then crawling back under their rocks when Israel bomb them

You think that's funny?

Isn't the David vs Goliath story from the Bible? Tsk tsk. You Jews.
You think that's funny?

Isn't the David vs Goliath story from the Bible? Tsk tsk. You Jews.

Im not a jew. I am a christian and they are more similar to my western country of England than Palestine is. Even in the early days before israel was a state the palestinians did not trust the English or christians so its a case of they font like me i dont likd them
Im not a jew. I am a christian and they are more similar to my western country of England than Palestine is. Even in the early days before israel was a state the palestinians did not trust the English or christians so its a case of they font like me i dont likd them

You conquered the largest empire ever, why would anyone trust you?

And turns out they were right, the British solution to the question what to do the Jews after WW2 was to steal Palestinian land, give it to the Jews and then shortly after simply neglect the duty of monitoring and just buggering off, leaving Israel free destroy the Palestinians.
Have you actually studied ancient history of Archeology or are you just one of those blind atheists that don't research anything outside of darwin or Dawkins?

I'm not a fan of Dawkins or Darwin. Classical history is not my area, but I am a historian familiar with how history as a topic is conducted.

Independent contemporary sources for the existence of Jesus are generally second-hand and still decades after his death. This provides roughly enough evidence to conclude that he existed as a figure, was a religious leader who founded a religious movement, initially within Judaism, but later expanding beyond it. Within that, we can also probably confirm some key events, like the baptism and crucifixion (largely because no-one would have had any incentive to make them up). Beyond the basic outline, however, is somewhat uncertain.
If you can't back up your statement, don't make it in the first place.

Israel launched attacks on Egypt in 1956 and 1967, threw Sadat's peace feelers in his face giving him no real option but war in 1973. 1947-49 is an interesting one because war didn't so much start as gradually accentuate from clashes, but it was the Zionist militias and later the IDF which chose to exacerbate it and set about ethnically cleansing the Palestinians.

But "who started it" isn't that useful an analytical tool for conflict, general trends are more interesting. And in this case, the trend is of first the Zionist movement, then Israel, seeking to dispossess Palestinians to make room for a Jewish ethnic state in the region, while the Palestinians have tried to resist their dispossession.
Original post by anarchism101
Israel launched attacks on Egypt in 1956 and 1967, threw Sadat's peace feelers in his face giving him no real option but war in 1973. 1947-49 is an interesting one because war didn't so much start as gradually accentuate from clashes, but it was the Zionist militias and later the IDF which chose to exacerbate it and set about ethnically cleansing the Palestinians.

But "who started it" isn't that useful an analytical tool for conflict, general trends are more interesting. And in this case, the trend is of first the Zionist movement, then Israel, seeking to dispossess Palestinians to make room for a Jewish ethnic state in the region, while the Palestinians have tried to resist their dispossession.

The 1967 attack was a cause of growing tensions between Egypt and Israel and Egypt actually mobilised forces around the Israeli border in the sinai peninsula, so it's not as if the attack was unprovoked, and the decisive victory the Israeli's had, albeit a surprise attack was nothing short of legendary.

And like i already said, bickering over who has a right to the Land isn't going to solve anything, the current president of Israel made a proposition that i think the united nations, The Israeli government, Hamas and the PLO should act and listen to

Latest

Trending

Trending