The Student Room Group

GCSE bros and sisters: can i get my A*/A GCSE grades???

If I strategically plan out ALL the revision I have to do for each subject within the remaining 5 DAYS (had a massive nervous breakdown before) , and finish making small chapter notes that I have to, can I get straight A*s and As?

My teachers say I can totally do it.

What do you think?
i think if u have practised enough u can totally get A ORA* ;-)
believe you can, and you can. :smile: don't be unrealistic, look at your mock results and see if A* is in your range, if you got B/As, then the answer is yes. don't put too much pressure on yourself. good luck :redface:
Reply 3
What subjects are you taking and what exam board. Same boat as you, predicted mostly As some Bs and a few A*s but if i walked in the exam rn id get 12Bs I think if we revise strategically we can get all As and if we put in those extra hours some A*s but not all
[QUOTE=OHamdy;64737017]What subjects are you taking and what exam board. Same boat as you, predicted mostly As some Bs and a few A*s but if i walked in the exam rn id get 12Bs I think if we revise strategically we can get all As and if we put in those extra hours some A*s but not all

i totally agree :smile:
I didn't revise at all for my GCSEs and although I don't recommend this I came out with good results only falling down in French. If you solidly cram from now on you can ace them. Good luck!
Original post by OHamdy
What subjects are you taking and what exam board. Same boat as you, predicted mostly As some Bs and a few A*s but if i walked in the exam rn id get 12Bs I think if we revise strategically we can get all As and if we put in those extra hours some A*s but not all

all subjects are AQA
Reply 7
Original post by Jeeves CP
all subjects are AQA

swear u got this mate anything is possible
i revised on the day of the exam in the morning and on the day before and ended up with all A's and a few b's
best advice i can give is focus on the main stuff and learn how to pass the exam instead of trying to cram content
for science use mygcsescience
for maths mathswatch
for english mr bruff
and look at a few past papers for the subjects
wwritten subjects re history etc just write loads but use points to back it up

good luck

Quick Reply

Latest