The Student Room Group

Are these GCSE's Good? GCSE Development for Exams that begin in 6 days.

Recently, I started having a think about my GCSE's and wondering what your opinions are on them and How you would feel?
I want you to be entirely honest as I want to gain a range of ideas for different people's views so I can re-adjust my goals.

Maths = A*
English Lang = A
English Lit = A
French = B
Core Science = A
Additional Science = A*
R.E = A*
D.T = A
Art = B

How would you feel if you got these results? Would you be generally proud or disappointed? How would your parents feel?
Please leave your feedback below as some of you may have the same thinking of an employer in the future, hence I need your views/
I shall also be keeping this thread updated with the things I shall be doing in the following days and any changes that may happen to my target/predicted grades.
:smile:
Reply 1
theyre good but u could do better
what is the point of this thread?
They are very good- above average for sure.
What kind of thread is this??? I am pretty sure most people would be happy lol
Original post by Bulletzone
Recently, I started having a think about my GCSE's and wondering what your opinions are on them and How you would feel?
I want you to be entirely honest as I want to gain a range of ideas for different people's views so I can re-adjust my goals.

Maths = A*
English Lang = A
English Lit = A
French = B
Core Science = A
Additional Science = A*
R.E = A*
D.T = A
Art = B

How would you feel if you got these results? Would you be generally proud or disappointed? How would your parents feel?
Please leave your feedback below as some of you may have the same thinking of an employer in the future, hence I need your views/
I shall also be keeping this thread updated with the things I shall be doing in the following days and any changes that may happen to my target/predicted grades.
:smile:

Honestly I wouldn't be happy with those results, however, it's mainly because I am from a family that literally just want perfect grades!

They're good grades but if you got those grades and went to a really good grammar/private/state school and they normally do much better, then comparing it to the school it's not as good.

Try your best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hm, Many Interesting Views here.
For some of you who failed to grasp the purpose of the thread, I created it to view people's views on what they're views are.
I'd be slightly disappointed, since I don't really like anything below an A.
Reply 8
It all depends on your aspirations :smile: most of them I'd be happy with because they're what I'm hoping for in that subject. They're above average results, but you'll only feel proud of them if you feel like you worked hard to get them and, at the end of the day, that was the best you could have got :smile:
ur a bellend
Original post by Fractite
I'd be slightly disappointed, since I don't really like anything below an A.

ur a ****ing ****

Quick Reply

Latest