The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I'm definitely grateful for one as may have been trying for a few years for a place. Yeah that's the same one I'm doing :smile: still have four weeks left tho 😟 Have you any idea what the requirements are for Magee? I know it says 65% but I'd like to know the exact amount of merits needed etc. Have asked my tutors but they don't seem to give me a straight answer 😥
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 41
Hey girls, I know the majority of you are going into adult nursing, but since I did not get a place in Queens I firmed my choice for Mental Health in Magee. I got the offer in March and I was just waiting for Queens, but ah well I am super grateful that I still got accepted somewhere and I think I appreciate a lot since this course its so competetive.
So does anyone know who is going into MH ? :smile:
[QUOTE=Monicablack;64620555]Yeah I'm definitely grateful for one as may have been trying for a few years for a place. Yeah that's the same one I'm doing :smile: still have four weeks left tho 😟 Have you any idea what the requirements are for Magee? I know it says 65% but I'd like to know the exact amount of merits needed etc. Have asked my tutors but they don't seem to give me a straight answer 😥

Hi Monica in doing an access course but it's 4 different areas. I assumed they added the 4 marks up and divide by 4? Last exam is 26th May and it can't come quick enough! Got offers for queens and Magee adult nursing but decided on Magee. Does anyone know if Magee do an open day for perspective students? I have no idea what uni life is like and would love a look round like queens do?
Original post by Monicablack
Yeah I'm definitely grateful for one as may have been trying for a few years for a place. Yeah that's the same one I'm doing :smile: still have four weeks left tho 😟 Have you any idea what the requirements are for Magee? I know it says 65% but I'd like to know the exact amount of merits needed etc. Have asked my tutors but they don't seem to give me a straight answer 😥

We have only been working on % so I'm not sure about merits etc sorry. Maybe contact magee admissions, really not sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks guys for your help :smile: I was wondering about open days too but I'm sure there'll be one soon? Hopefully anyway :smile: Rockgirl and Nell are you both looking for accommodation in Derry? Or are yous going to stay at home :smile:
Is there any group chats or Facebook pages for people who have firmed Magee for September 2016?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ciaralouise97
Is there any group chats or Facebook pages for people who have firmed Magee for September 2016?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure there is any on Facebook? maybe you could start one :smile: would be a great idea!
No I'm staying at home and travelling. Yea set up a page there on fbook great idea 😊. Can't wait til exams are over and then can look for exams to be done and passed hopefully lol. Then I can look forward to Sep 😊
Reply 48

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a great idea :wink: I might start one when all my exams are over it would be nice to know some people before I start as all my friends are going to different university's than me so it's a bit scary 🙈
Original post by Sskeath728
That's a great idea :wink: I might start one when all my exams are over it would be nice to know some people before I start as all my friends are going to different university's than me so it's a bit scary 🙈

Same here, I don't really know anyone lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Same here, I don't really know anyone lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you know me so that's at least one person :wink: 😂 But it is really scary leaving your friends behind and it's a bit daunting to think that you have to try and make new ones
Well you know me so that's at least one person :wink: 😂 But it is really scary leaving your friends behind and it's a bit daunting to think that you have to try and make new ones

That's true lol what's your name & I'll add you on Facebook at least I'll know 1 person then hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
That's true lol what's your name & I'll add you on Facebook at least I'll know 1 person then hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sinead Skeath :wink: what's yours? So I know who has added me 😂
Sinead Skeath :wink: what's yours? So I know who has added me 😂

Hiya guys do you mind if I add you all too? :smile: least I'll know someone heading 🙈 Are you all for the information evening next Thursday :smile:
Hiya guys do you mind if I add you all too? :smile: least I'll know someone heading 🙈 Are you all for the information evening next Thursday :smile:

Yea no bother, Ciara McGrath! Yea are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55

No that's fine :wink: and what information evening?!?
No that's fine :wink: and what information evening?!?

Thank you 😊 There's one next Thursday night :smile: check your junk email that's where my invite was :smile:

Hiya Sinead, can't seem to add you on Facebook lol. If you get a chance you can add me Monica black :smile:
Reply 58
Hiya Sinead, can't seem to add you on Facebook lol. If you get a chance you can add me Monica black :smile:

Sure no problem :wink: umm this might sound like a weird question but can you tell me where your from cuz like 15 Monica blacks came up 😂 I might just send a friend request to them all lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Sure no problem :wink: umm this might sound like a weird question but can you tell me where your from cuz like 15 Monica blacks came up 😂 I
might just send a friend request to them all lol

Lol Omagh :smile: so much for being unique 😂 My profile pic is my wee guy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest