The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SA-1
SA-1909 x

I have you down as Azizz1909?
Guise that was garbage last night.

Too many players going forward either wouldn't pass or didn't have the vision to, so we basically had no midfield in every game. This is why you need Lúcio in DM. We conceded 3 goals a game when I wasn't there and 0-1 goal when I was :biggrin:

Not saying guys like Difeo and FK aren't bad on the ball because you can score some great solo goals, but in terms of chemistry and consistency, we can't afford to be like this.

I miss Dirtybit; he had a great balance :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4282
Original post by Lúcio

Too many players going forward either wouldn't pass or didn't have the vision to, so we basically had no midfield in every game. This is why you need Lúcio in DM. We conceded 3 goals a game when I wasn't there and 0-1 goal when I was :biggrin:

Not saying guys like Difeo and FK aren't bad on the ball because you can score some great solo goals, but in terms of chemistry and consistency, we can't afford to be like this.

We also scored 10 goals in 3 tbf bro

..not that it matters :frown:
Original post by SA-1
We also scored 10 goals in 3 tbf bro

..not that it matters :frown:

Doesn't matter when you lose m8

In fairness, you scored a tap in from 3/4 games up front.

I went up front for 1 match and scored 2 beautiful goals :wink:
Original post by Lúcio

Back soon!!!
Original post by Dirtybit
Back soon!!!

Plsssss

I've had to drop back to DM due to a combination of nobody passing and Difeo's poverty defence.
Original post by Lúcio
Plsssss

I've had to drop back to DM due to a combination of nobody passing and Difeo's poverty defence.

Does he still dribble past 6 players and then miss an open goal and say he created it so it doesn't matter?
Reply 4287
Does he still dribble past 6 players and then miss an open goal and say he created it so it doesn't matter?

He concedes 9 in two games as ANY and blames the strikers

Makes no #Key contributions

Also promised me I could have ANY for 10 games if I get a hat trick, so I score two (one beauty of an assist by @Zayn is Bae) and then man just refused to pass to me :frown:

@difeo xoxo

At least 5 times per game.
Reply 4289
Is anyone at home and up for some scumbaggery in playing FIFA?
Original post by SA-1

Also promised me I could have ANY for 10 games if I get a hat trick, so I score two (one beauty of an assist by @Zayn is Bae) and then man just refused to pass to me :frown:

@difeo xoxo

lol'd

that's typical of him
Original post by Lúcio

We destroyed it after you left, came within 10 seconds of avoiding relegation from being basically down, so I think it's clear who the problem is
Original post by SA-1

@difeo xoxo

Yes because I had to go all out attack to help our poverty strikeforce, leaving no defensive cover

Fk promised you that actually
Pal you got a rating in the 5s nearly every game and scored 3 goals in 6 as a striker, you're not ready!!
Reply 4293
Tbf, if this was a randomised controlled trial, the difference between the effective group vs the usual group would be Luke leaving..

Would be a statistically significant change too..
Original post by SA-1
Tbf, if this was a randomised controlled trial, the difference between the effective group vs the usual group would be Luke leaving..

Ok
Original post by difeo
We destroyed it after you left, came within 10 seconds of avoiding relegation from being basically down, so I think it's clear who the problem is

So you didn't stay up then....so it doesn't count bitch.

Pls, put me up front and give me chances and I'll score.
Put me in DM and I'll bail you out multiple times per game.

Wherever you put me, I'll have a major effect on the scoreline that somebody like Azizz just can't match.
Reply 4296
I will make an appearance soon.
Original post by SA-1

rekt because Luke did Psychology so understands the terms.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
I will make an appearance soon.

rekt because Luke did Psychology so understands the terms.

Tonight?

Pls no :frown:
Reply 4298
Original post by Lúcio
Tonight?

Pls no :frown:

Probably not.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Probably not.

You're irrelevant then.

Quick Reply

Latest