The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

UWL/London College of Music 2016 Freshers

Hey guys,

I have a place to study Acting at LCM and was just wondering if anyone is hoping to study there this year? Would be cool to get to know people, even better if there's anyone hoping to do the same course!

:smile:
Original post by emta
Hey guys,

I have a place to study Acting at LCM and was just wondering if anyone is hoping to study there this year? Would be cool to get to know people, even better if there's anyone hoping to do the same course!

:smile:

Hey!
I'll be starting in september too =)
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 2
Hey I've got a place for Musical Theatre next year so we'll be in the in the same department :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Rcknrll182
Hey!
I'll be starting in september too =)

Awesome! What course will you be doing? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by anacat99
Hey I've got a place for Musical Theatre next year so we'll be in the in the same department :smile:

Yay! :smile: Did you audition recently?
Reply 5
Original post by emta
Yay! :smile: Did you audition recently?

Yeah in March :smile:
Original post by emta
Awesome! What course will you be doing? :smile:

Live sound :smile:
Reply 7
Yeah in March :smile:

I did too! On the 21st :smile: I may have seen you!
Reply 8
Original post by Rcknrll182
Live sound :smile:

Sounds brilliant! I may see you around! The facilities look awesome.
Reply 9
Original post by emta
I did too! On the 21st :smile: I may have seen you!

Yeah I did too! Were you in the initial room with the German teacher or the other one?
Reply 10
Yeah I did too! Were you in the initial room with the German teacher or the other one?

I was in the main room with the German teacher and the singing teacher! I sang Anyone can Whistle :smile: Which room were you in?
Reply 11
Original post by emta
I was in the main room with the German teacher and the singing teacher! I sang Anyone can Whistle :smile: Which room were you in?

Yeah I remember you! I was in the same room I sang 'With You' from Ghost :smile:
Reply 12
Yeah I remember you! I was in the same room I sang 'With You' from Ghost :smile:

I remember you too! You were awesome! :smile:
Did any of you receive an invitation for a 3day summer school in july?
Hi there everyone :biggrin: I'll be starting in September studying Airport and Airline management :3
Reply 15
Original post by AbiMcTaDa
Hi there everyone :biggrin: I'll be starting in September studying Airport and Airline management :3

Yay! Welcome :smile:
Cool! I'm in the same course! 🙂🙈
Original post by AbiMcTaDa
Oh wow, that's amazing :biggrin: I've met 1 other person who'll be with us on fb. I'm super exited, finally meeting other people who like aviation :3 (The uni has LHR terminal 5 drawn on the wall haha.)

Oh, and for anyone interested, I've taken a few photos of the Ealing area (Where the main campus is) , so if you want to see them or have any questions about the area UWL is / living in London, let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest