The Student Room Group

How to defend against rape (finnish police advice)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plagioclase
Well given that this is a UK forum and we're both from the UK, I'm talking about the UK.

I am not talking about just the UK

/Conversation
Well it may be worth clarifying where exactly you are talking about given that you'd not said anything to suggest you're not.
Original post by Erebor
We are talking about the same self-hating marxist idiots who allowed Koln and Rotherham to happen. And let me guess, you're pakistani? The same country where the muslim council constantly shoots down laws that protect women from DV, being married against their will at a very young age and the use of DNA evidence in rape trial? Same council that believes it's ok to rape 9 yo girls as long as they've had their first period? You know, like a certain guy you lot worship?

Yea man! teach that English kid of Pakistani origin more about how he's responsible for the actions of the government he probably never even voted for!
Can't believe people are disagreeing with you. If someone tries to rape someone they have forfeited their right to life. What the hell is wrong with justice in Northern Europe (including the UK)?
It sort of is your problem though since it's very possible you'd be sent to jail.

Not really

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/self_defence/#Reasonable_Force

But yes this is for the UK
Original post by BaconandSauce

How does that contradict what I said? It is indeed very possible that you'd be sent to jail if the court decided that you have used clearly excessive force. It is completely situational. It is of course possible that you'd be cleared too, that's why I didn't say "You will definitely be sent to jail".
Reply 26
Original post by oShahpo
Yea man! teach that English kid of Pakistani origin more about how he's responsible for the actions of the government he probably never even voted for!

In what way did he imply that? Answer, he didn't.
Original post by oShahpo

Welsh* :tongue:

But yeah, I'm not sure how Pakistan and it's laws has anything to do with me :s-smilie:
Actually in the UK reasonable force doesnt extend to killing the rapist. You can do whatever bar kill them.
Original post by PandaSal
Actually in the UK reasonable force doesnt extend to killing the rapist. You can do whatever bar kill them.

Considering my first comment was regarding handguns and handguns are banned in most of the UK, I'm not talking about the UK here but thanks for the clarification anyway :smile:
Well it may be worth clarifying where exactly you are talking about given that you'd not said anything to suggest you're not.

My first comment mentioned handguns. Are handguns permitted in the UK for the most part?
Original post by Erebor
And yes, it's real, not a parody. This is how your brain functions after being infected by marxism. Also LOL at the ''rapist'' being a very PC shade of white.

You're right.

White men have never raped anyone ever.
Europe is ruled by idiots.
How does that contradict what I said? It is indeed very possible that you'd be sent to jail if the court decided that you have used clearly excessive force. It is completely situational. It is of course possible that you'd be cleared too, that's why I didn't say "You will definitely be sent to jail".

Because you said you would 'probably end up in jail'

It is clear this is not the case as I believe a majority of people would consider this action reasonable.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Because you said you would 'probably end up in jail'

It is clear this is not the case as I believe a majority of people would consider this action reasonable.

What the majority thinks and what those who administer the law think are two different things. The system has far too much empathy for those who break the law and none for the victim of it.
Reply 35
Original post by hezzlington
'Reasonable force' So it's reasonable for you to kill somebody? If an angry ex girlfriend starts attacking me, I could just shoot her according to your logic, because I can use whatever force legally available in the name of self defence. What law allows you to carry a loaded handgun and use it in self defence in the UK?

I ask these questions because, well...Read at your own risk.

Spoiler

he deserved it.
I think there's a difference between "If the rapist dies in the process of me defending myself it's not my problem" and "Kill that rapist s.o.b" with a handgun.
The end result is the same although granted the former would be more acceptable in some courts of law
Original post by Erebor
The incredibly high numbers of muslim rape in northern countries is funny to you? Do you have any idea how little rape or crime there would be in scandinavia without the muslim immigrants? We are talking about the same type of leftist self-hating idiots that stood by and allowed Rotherham and Koln to happen.

It's Cologne or Köln, but not Koln...
Original post by Tyreke
In what way did he imply that? Answer, he didn't.

Then why mention it then? Was it just "Pakistani Trivia of the Day"?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending