The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
So you didn't stay up then....so it doesn't count bitch.

Pls, put me up front and give me chances and I'll score.
Put me in DM and I'll bail you out multiple times per game.

Wherever you put me, I'll have a major effect on the scoreline that somebody like Azizz just can't match.

Yes give you 5 chances and you'll score one!!

When we have 5 people on like last night, they all need to be in an attacking role with the exception of the ANY's pro/anyone who will actually hold their defensive position (you).
Like yesterday we played 4-3-3 with 2 of the midfield spots taken, and it left us with no cover for the defence, but later we went 4-4-2 diamond with just the CAM and striker spots taken, so we were actually solid and still had the three pro forwards to create.

Basically no more Fk playing DM and being the most advanced player lel
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
Yes give you 5 chances and you'll score one!!

When we have 5 people on like last night, they all need to be in an attacking role with the exception of the ANY's pro/anyone who will actually hold their defensive position (you).
Like yesterday we played 4-3-3 with 2 of the midfield spots taken, and it left us with no cover for the defence, but later we went 4-4-2 diamond with just the CAM and striker spots taken, so we were actually solid and still had the three pro forwards to create.

Basically no more Fk playing DM and being the most advanced player lel

Y lie?
I had 2 chances last night and scored both. No striker can score all but my conversion rate for "proper" chances is quality and you know it.

Basically yeah, there's no point having players playing anywhere CM or back because they just won't stay in position (with the exception of me).

I don't understand why FK insists on playing CM when he could just be ST. It just leaves a huge hole in midfield and pretty much cancels out any attacking threat he gives.
Can probably come on tonight for a bit if anyone is on.
Original post by samir12
Can probably come on tonight for a bit if anyone is on.

We're always on bro.
Guys have finished exams anyway so I'm sure they're game :smile:
Reply 4304
Original post by Lúcio
Ok

xx
Alright own up, who reported me!?
Original post by Dirtybit
Alright own up, who reported me!?

LOL, what for?

Probably Difeo wants to ruin you so you'll quite the team and not replace him as ANY.
Original post by SA-1
xx

Bitch I'm ten times the striker you'll ever be.

Should form a partnership, not oppose me :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
LOL, what for?

Probably Difeo wants to ruin you so you'll quite the team and not replace him as ANY.

Pls wasn't me, I have no worries about that happening

also quite the team
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
LOL, what for?

No Idea...

Just got a message from some TSR mod. Doesn't say which post but says it's being reviewed
Original post by Dirtybit
No Idea...

Just got a message from some TSR mod. Doesn't say which post but says it's being reviewed

Probably because you mentioned "hugging makes you gay" in the United thread. Kenan probably did it because you like kits.
Original post by Lúcio
Probably because you mentioned "hugging makes you gay" in the United thread. Kenan probably did it because you like kits.

The review was before that!!
The 'Rk effect' theory was proved once again.
Jus sayin.
Reply 4313
Original post by Lúcio
Bitch I'm ten times the striker you'll ever be.

Should form a partnership, not oppose me :frown:

Makes a provocative statement

Then proposes that we play as a team

Did you parents attend your primary school assemblies bro?
what time bros
Original post by difeo
what time bros

Da **** you @ me in bruh:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14
Da **** you @ me in bruh:colonhash:

You and fk are the authority on that subject pal
Original post by difeo
You and fk are the authority on that subject pal

OP was mos def a 14yr old girl so...
Original post by SA-1
Makes a provocative statement

Then proposes that we play as a team

Did you parents attend your primary school assemblies bro?

Hehe x

You were pretty funny on mic last night - similarly to Zeddy you have good banter so I'll allow your incompetence :wink:

Srs though, you actually pass the ball so we could probably have a good strike partnership as long as Rk and FK don't get in the way
Original post by difeo
what time bros

I'm down for whenever - let me know x

Quick Reply

Latest