The Student Room Group

Hand cramp/Neck pain

Does anybody know how to avoid getting neck pains and hand cramps during exams? :h:

I think it might simply be a case of needing to improve posture and my grip on the pen, but I'm not entirely sure, eheh
Original post by KaiaLe
Does anybody know how to avoid getting neck pains and hand cramps during exams? :h:

I think it might simply be a case of needing to improve posture and my grip on the pen, but I'm not entirely sure, eheh

Get a thicker pen/pen grip so your hand does not need to grip as hard (which can lead to hand cramps). Not sure what can be done about neck pains tho...sat in a better posture? The taller you are the more you have to hunch over to write :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by BlueIsTheNewRed
Get a thicker pen/pen grip so your hand does not need to grip as hard (which can lead to hand cramps). Not sure what can be done about neck pains tho...sat in a better posture? The taller you are the more you have to hunch over to write :frown:

My pens are the thinnest things ever, so that explains a lot :tongue: I'll probably try get a pen grip from somewhere (Also thank you for the reply! :h: )
[QUOTE=KaiaLe;64747829]Does anybody know how to avoid getting neck pains and hand cramps during exams? :h:

while writing dont hold ur pen too hhard those are one of the reasons why you get hand cramps :gthumb:
Reply 4
Original post by shahida sulaiman
while writing dont hold ur pen too hhard those are one of the reasons why you get hand cramps :gthumb:

Time to train myself to not give my pen a death grip :biggrin: (Thank you for the reply :h: )
hahaha i didn't meant that way its just a fact that when ur in tension or pressure u grab ur pen harder :giggle::laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest