Original post by amymaxx
True true hahaa

Do you live in Edinburgh then? Or how did you find out about the course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by Awatt
Do you live in Edinburgh then? Or how did you find out about the course

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in Glasgow and I found out by chance really, I was just looking through SRUCs courses to be nosey haha. What about you?
Reply 62
Original post by amymaxx
I live in Glasgow and I found out by chance really, I was just looking through SRUCs courses to be nosey haha. What about you?

I live not far from Glasgow! are you going to move to Edinburgh? Ah nice it's good to be nosey lol. I had a teacher mention them to us by their old name but couldn't find them but then went to a ucas day with my school at the science centre and they had a stand thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by Awatt
I live not far from Glasgow! are you going to move to Edinburgh? Ah nice it's good to be nosey lol. I had a teacher mention them to us by their old name but couldn't find them but then went to a ucas day with my school at the science centre and they had a stand thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really wanted to but it would mean getting rid of my car so I'm just going to commute every day :smile: are you moving to Edinburgh? I think I remember going to that thing actually haha
Reply 64
Original post by amymaxx
I really wanted to but it would mean getting rid of my car so I'm just going to commute every day :smile: are you moving to Edinburgh? I think I remember going to that thing actually haha

Haha can't lose the car lol I thought about it but it's cheaper yo live at home and commute and I've got a job here that I'm hoping to keep on and I do voluntary work with a charity and I can't really be bothered moving lol. Haha it wasn't very good lol but was worth getting out of school for a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Awatt
Haha can't lose the car lol I thought about it but it's cheaper yo live at home and commute and I've got a job here that I'm hoping to keep on and I do voluntary work with a charity and I can't really be bothered moving lol. Haha it wasn't very good lol but was worth getting out of school for a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely haha, yeah it's a lot to just uproot everything at this age. I'll maybe move eventually but not just yet
Reply 66
Original post by amymaxx
Definitely haha, yeah it's a lot to just uproot everything at this age. I'll maybe move eventually but not just yet

Uck I don't even think I would ever bother it took me about 1 hour and 20 mins to drive there in rush hour so it isn't even bad so I don't plan on moving at all haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by Awatt
Uck I don't even think I would ever bother it took me about 1 hour and 20 mins to drive there in rush hour so it isn't even bad so I don't plan on moving at all haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not bad then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by amymaxx

Yeah and I think it could be even quicker so I can't really be bothered with moving haha
Reply 69
Original post by Awatt
Yeah and I think it could be even quicker so I can't really be bothered with moving haha

I think I'm probably going to get the train but I've got a feeling that'll change after the open evening 😂 the unis pretty far from both the stations isn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by amymaxx
I think I'm probably going to get the train but I've got a feeling that'll change after the open evening 😂 the unis pretty far from both the stations isn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea I drove it, I think I beard someone say there's a bus from just beside the station to right outside the front door basically
Reply 71
Original post by Awatt
I have no idea I drove it, I think I beard someone say there's a bus from just beside the station to right outside the front door basically

I really hope so!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by amymaxx
I really hope so!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well there's definitely a bus stop like 20 meters from the door so I do t see why you shouldn't get a bus easily

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Original post by Awatt
Well there's definitely a bus stop like 20 meters from the door so I do t see why you shouldn't get a bus easily

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great, thanks. I'm so clueless about the whole thing, never been before

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by amymaxx
Great, thanks. I'm so clueless about the whole thing, never been before

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not a fan of massive cities cause I would likely get lost (why I can't use public transport) 😂 but I found it no bother well that was by car but a bus shouldn't be to much harder
Reply 75
Original post by Awatt
I'm not a fan of massive cities cause I would likely get lost (why I can't use public transport) 😂 but I found it no bother well that was by car but a bus shouldn't be to much harder

I'm the same but I don't really trust myself to drive alone on the motorway yet really 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by amymaxx
I'm the same but I don't really trust myself to drive alone on the motorway yet really 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha have you not been driving long then?
Reply 77
Original post by Awatt
Haha have you not been driving long then?

Since February, I've only been on the motorway a couple of times but I just get so confused by it😂 what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by amymaxx
Since February, I've only been on the motorway a couple of times but I just get so confused by it😂 what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right ok not to long then. Eh sometime towards the end of last year not been on the motorway to much myself but I use my car daily for everything so motorways don't fase me
Reply 79
Original post by Awatt
Oh right ok not to long then. Eh sometime towards the end of last year not been on the motorway to much myself but I use my car daily for everything so motorways don't fase me

Ahh okay :smile: don't suppose it would take too long to get used to if I just go for it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest