Original post by Damien96
Please tell me this is irony!

I don't think that a buzzfeed 'writer' could understand the concept of irony
Reply 21
Original post by 41b
XY? He

XX? She

Caitlyn Jenner? XY. He.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest she wants to be a she. Calling her a **** is just as easy as calling him a ****.
Reply 22
Original post by THE EPIC Panda
I don't think that a buzzfeed 'writer' could understand the concept of irony

I suspect you are right. It's nice they offer a handy way to quantify your masochism though. "I am so privileged, spank me harder"
You can't debate with SJWs...
Reply 24
I suspect you are right. It's nice they offer a handy way to quantify your masochism though. "I am so privileged, spank me harder"

Buzzfeed pedal so much misinformation it's scary.
Reply 25
Original post by Dodgypirate
You can't debate with SJWs...

Oh I think you can, in fact it's all you can do with them. Actually coming to a conclusion, middle ground, conversation relating to reality etc is what you can't do. they are warriors after all. So brave.
Reply 26
Original post by Tyreke
Buzzfeed pedal so much misinformation it's scary.

It isn't even information is it? They pedal bite sized chunks of inane ******** to be shared on social media. They are the journalistic equivalent of an "Inspiring" meme.
Reply 27
It isn't even information is it? They pedal bite sized chunks of inane ******** to be shared on social media. They are the journalistic equivalent of an "Inspiring" meme.

Exactly. They recognise the decreasing length of our generation's attention span and utilise it to their advantage.
Forgot to check my privileges before clicking this thread.

Now I'm triggered.
Reply 29
Original post by Tyreke
Exactly. They recognise the decreasing length of our generation's attention span and utilise it to their advantage.

Yeah and .... LOOK, SQUIRREL!!!!
Reply 30
Original post by Cobalt_
Forgot to check my privileges before clicking this thread.

Now I'm triggered.

Jesus Christ I didn't issue a trigger warning. Everyone back to your safe spaces and wait for a counselor.
Reply 31
Yeah and .... LOOK, SQUIRREL!!!!

Haha, precisely!
Jesus Christ I didn't issue a trigger warning. Everyone back to your safe spaces and wait for a counselor.

I'm actually laughing so much.
Yes, it's undoubted that SJWs have a 'hierarchy' of minorities, which is aptly demonstrated by the recent NUS motion to get rid of gay men's representatives as they apparently aren't oppressed enough.

This 'hierarchy' actively shifts depending on which minority is the most fashionable at the time; it shows how fickle SJWs are.
As a trans woman I'm deeply offended by the OP's suggestion that my life is flavour of the week.
Original post by Erebor
It's called the oppression olympics. It's kind of like Magic the Gathering, one card beats the other, you just gotta know how to play the game. Like I always say, marxism should be treated as a mental health issue .

r u white by any chance?
Original post by THE EPIC Panda
Remember to check your privilege shitlords
https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you

"You live with 43 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help."

Not bad for a straight, white, middle class guy.
Reply 37
Original post by Grand High Witch
Yes, it's undoubted that SJWs have a 'hierarchy' of minorities, which is aptly demonstrated by the recent NUS motion to get rid of gay men's representatives as they apparently aren't oppressed enough.

This 'hierarchy' actively shifts depending on which minority is the most fashionable at the time; it shows how fickle SJWs are.

Exactly. 10 years ago they wouldn't have dared to crticise Israel in the openly bigotted way they are now as it was socially unacceptable. As soon as the winds shifted all changed.

Muslims that are ultra defensive should take heed at that, these peopel will not have your back when, it's us that criticise you, without bigotry, that you will be able to rely on.
Reply 38
It seems that trans people are flavour of the month and their feelings are more important than everyone else's, apart from Muslims that murder them in Bangladesh as they are higher up the list.

Gays are all well and good until they speak in anything other than gushing terms regarding trans people and Jews can simply **** off.

http://thesatedire.com/features/the-victim-top-ten-a-guide-for-social-justice-warriors/

Black Olives Matter!

:rofl:
Reply 39
"Muslims have managed to remain at the top of the victim chart for the fifth year running, largely by killing the opposition."

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending