The Student Room Group

Is it haraam to use a fleshlight? [Muslim]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by IndianMuslim
LOOOOL Did you not get the reference?
I meant 4 wives ergo 4 real vaginas

I didn't word that original post properly did I? :facepalm2:

no..you did. OP doesn't know how to comprehend.
Original post by The Assassin
@QE2 has experience with Islam (and fleshlights). Thoughts pls

Also @QE2 where do I hide it when I move back home this summer?
Original post by Butternuts96
Irrelavent to the thread but how can you be a muslim if you have problems with shariah law?

Your quite ignorant.
Millions of people don't agree with interpretations of the hadith and qu'ran, they still refer to themselves as Muslim and are probably better than most.
Reply 23
@QE2 has experience with Islam (and fleshlights). Thoughts pls
Yes, thanks for the loan of that. However, I found yours much too small. Did you get that one specially made?
Original post by Anonymous
Your quite ignorant.
Millions of people don't agree with interpretations of the hadith and qu'ran, they still refer to themselves as Muslim and are probably better than most.

How am I ignorant? It says in the Quran that if anyone has a problem with shariah law, they are not muslims. Maybe you're the one that's ignorant when you speak without logic.
How am I ignorant? It says in the Quran that if anyone has a problem with shariah law, they are not muslims. Maybe you're the one that's ignorant when you speak without logic.

Care to share what verse it was?
Original post by QE2
Yes, thanks for the loan of that. However, I found yours much too small. Did you get that one specially made?

No I'm trolling with that haha. I have the STU.

:rofl2:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
As long as there's a hijab on it I'm sure you'll get a pass coz it'll be halal :tongue:

That's not funny at all. Quite bigoted actually.
no its perfectly halal because allah doesn't say anything about fleshlights in koran so its allowed
Care to share what verse it was?

Sure thing, my hornyy buddy.

http://quran.com/24/51

Maybe that'll teach you next time to not speak about your own religion without knowledge.
:rofl2:

Why is that funny? Do you not like the STU or something ?
Original post by QE2

Woah slow down man, that was just a prank (or was it?) sent by the OP. If you do like them though then -

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Sure thing, my hornyy buddy.

http://quran.com/24/51

Maybe that'll teach you next time to not speak about your own religion without knowledge.

Not a mention of shariah law there at all lol.

whats STU ?
whats STU ?

http://bfy.tw/5jQQ
Not a mention of shariah law there at all lol.

I assumed you knew a little bit about religion, lol. You genuinely showed me that you have no clue about your own religion.

I don't think the word shariah law is mentioned anywhere in the Quran. I'm gonna have to spell it out for you.

Shariah law = God's law from the Quran and via hadiths

The verse mentions that it's ONLY muslims who refer to God and His Messenger for rulings and they say "we hear and we obey" not "we hear and we criticise and don't like".

The term "only" is clearly one evidence for saying that muslims that criticise shariah are not muslims.

Do you get it now?
I assumed you knew a little bit about religion, lol. You genuinely showed me that you have no clue about your own religion.

I don't think the word shariah law is mentioned anywhere in the Quran. I'm gonna have to spell it out for you.

The verse mentions that it's ONLY muslims who refer to God and His Messenger for rulings and they say "we hear and we obey" not "we hear and we criticise and don't like".

The term "only" is clearly one evidence for saying that muslims that criticise shariah are not muslims.

Do you get it now?

seriously
just ignore him stop continuing fights about islam on every thread it will just grow and someone will make a stupid comment.

Do you get it now?

:rofl3:
still no mention of law.
No but it's halal to use light flesh

Needs more reps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending