The Student Room Group

How many friends have you lost?

Scroll to see replies

I've pretty much lost all of them either from fall outs, drifting or in one case - them dying. I only have about 2 true friends left.
Original post by Spock's Socks
I've pretty much lost all of them either from fall outs, drifting or in one case - them dying. I only have about 2 true friends left.

I don't have many true friends either :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cupcakes87
awww bubba! :colondollar: :hugs:

and i will never abandon you! :hugs:

I knowww :hugs:
Real friends... how many of us?
Quite a few I think, a lot just drifted away.

In about 2 months, it's gonna be a year since I had the most dramatic breakup with a best friend ever.

My best friend got rude to me on facebook then I got rude back then he sent an essay ripping me down which he had done before but I normally just say sorry but not in this instance, in this one he highlighted all of my insecurities (which I confided in him) and used them against me, then I got mad and used all of his insecurities against him then blocked him.

I saw him at church a few months later when he came into the toilet as he went through the door, he saw me and he slowly backed out again. I dunno whether to feel offended or that I won made him retreat from a toilet.
i lost one friend :'( she was my everything :frown: I don't know if my mother was the cause of the loss, or my friend has two faces !!
but it doesn't matter every thing has changed in this life :smile:
Original post by 999tigger
People have different ideas about what constitutes a friend. Theres a difference between friend and acquaintance. As said you find out who your friends really are in tough times.

I found out with the number of people who tried to contact me on 7/7 (I was abroad at my uncle and aunt that week).
Original post by haboshti_1
i lost one friend :'( she was my everything :frown: I don't know if my mother was the cause of the loss, or my friend has two faces !!
but it doesn't matter every thing has changed in this life :smile:

So you have new friends now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nevr made any in the first place.
I haven't really lost any good friends, that's partly due to the fact that I don't go out of my way to make them either so the friends I do have, I know are for life.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by davidguettafan
So you have new friends now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

to be honest, i can't live without friends
now i have too many friends, but just one best friend :smile:
Original post by Emily.97
Nevr made any in the first place.

you must be joking, everyone had at least one friend in their lifetime
Original post by childofthesun
Real friends... how many of us?

Kanye West reference? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theBranicAc
you must be joking, everyone had at least one friend in their lifetime

My life is a joke.
I lost them all apart from my husband

and in the course of the past 13 months I've gained some more - the most brilliant friends I could have ever hoped to have gained.

Quick Reply

Latest