The Student Room Group

Watching debate with SJWs I've noticed a definite victim ranking system

Scroll to see replies

Okay some people on this thread are disgusting.
Original post by Manitude
"You live with 43 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help."

Not bad for a straight, white, middle class guy.

46/100 here, and not privileged. Writing this in bed, from my comfy Zone 1 flat in London that I haven't had to pay for.

If this is what "unprivileged" feels like, I want to restart life as a white man and sail through on easy mode
Reply 42
Original post by Josb
Black Olives Matter!

:rofl:

Haha. I added that link to my website ages ago but in all honesty that's the kind of mistake I would make.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Kylie Jenner
As a trans woman I'm deeply offended by the OP's suggestion that my life is flavour of the week.

Assuming you are not being ironic, I do not believe your life is, SJWs do.
Reply 45
Original post by KimKallstrom

Exactly, but I am deeply offended you had to find a white man to play the part of a Muslim.
Original post by THE EPIC Panda
Remember to check your privilege shitlords
https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you

77 out of 100. I am your typical white cis privileged male who props up the patriarchy. I disgust myself.
Original post by Damien96
Exactly, but I am deeply offended you had to find a white man to play the part of a Muslim.

It's appropriation. Sickening.
Reply 48
Original post by LogicalFallacy
Okay some people on this thread are disgusting.

Which parts are you disgusted by and why? Genuine question as I think there is a happy medium between satirising SJW and outright racism.
Reply 49
Original post by thunder_chunky
It's appropriation. Sickening.

I'm offended anyone other than Greeks are at university. Cultural appropriation!
I'm offended anyone other than Greeks are at university. Cultural appropriation!

I learnt Latin albeit briefly when I was younger. I think that's appropriating the Romans. I think I ought to apologise to the descendents of the Romans and pay them reparations.
In intersectionality, it is recognised that many different types of opression intersect. It's different to the white feminism you're probably used to.

77 out of 100. I am your typical white cis privileged male who props up the patriarchy. I disgust myself.

As you should be. Im still waiting on my reperations.
Reply 52
I learnt Latin albeit briefly when I was younger. I think that's appropriating the Romans. I think I ought to apologise to the descendents of the Romans and pay them reparations.

There is only one thing we can do to atone, protest Halloween costumes and hope the lord forgives us. Not that I am appropriating middle eastern notions of God. Not that I mean to offend those that do believe in them. Not that I am saying there is more than one God. Not that I'm saying that all religions are not equal. Not that I'm saying that ...........
Original post by Kvothe the arcane

As you should be. Im still waiting on my reperations.

There is only one thing we can do to atone, protest Halloween costumes and hope the lord forgives us. Not that I am appropriating middle eastern notions of God. Not that I mean to offend those that do believe in them. Not that I am saying there is more than one God. Not that I'm saying that all religions are not equal. Not that I'm saying that ...........

Well you do control the banks :teehee: and media.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending