Original post by Anonymous
No just make sure your hijab Is on

uhm.

Didn't you know men don't wear hijabs?
Just make sure you get Nikkah with it from the Imaam
Just make sure you get Nikkah with it from the Imaam

Go away.
If your going to make jokes don't repeat what somebody else said.
Predator flesh light hahah.

Do they do an Alien Buttplug?
Original post by hezzlington

you can even get a george bush buttplug
you can get personalised buttplugs
u can get gold plated buttplugs.
seriously its more harraam that you lack the mental capacity to a) use your hand and b) would jizz into a rubber receptacle and expect Allah to give two shits about your ******* habit.
Original post by Butternuts96
Irrelavent to the thread but how can you be a muslim if you have problems with shariah law?

Your quite ignorant.
Millions of people don't agree with interpretations of the hadith and qu'ran, they still refer to themselves as Muslim and are probably better than most.

Original post by Butternuts96
How am I ignorant? It says in the Quran that if anyone has a problem with shariah law, they are not muslims. Maybe you're the one that's ignorant when you speak without logic.

Lol

So according to your logic, the Prophet (SAW) and his companions were all not Muslims because they did not even know or follow Shari'ah.
Remember that the earliest Muslims became Muslims without the Qur'an because the Qur'an was revealed over a period of 23 years. So what did Ali, Abu Bakr, Umar, Khadija and others who converted to Islam accept?
There was no Shari'ah! There was no Qur'an even!
They accepted a simple notion that God is one and that Prophet (SAW) is the Messenger i.e.: the Shahada.

The Shari'ah Law was actually written AFTER the Prophet (SAW) died in 632AD by the Ummayad Dynasty (which was founded by the son of the enemy of the Prophet (SAW)).
These guys start writing "Islamic" Law.
Hundred years later the laws are set. The next group comes from Iran Khorasan (who slaughter the Ummayads); they say that this law exists, but how do we know that it is right?
So they start creating citations (because the citation document has to predate the document you are writing). But they backdate it and the Hadiths get written on the basis of the Shari'ah Law.
So now these guys sit down to write the Hadiths - 150 years AFTER the death of the Prophet (SAW). For 100 years, they start collecting these quotations of the Prophet (SAW), they compile them and put those citations into the original document which then become the Hadiths and Shari'ah.

This was cart before the horse in the grandest medieval monstrous manner!
I hope you can stop this sinful behaviour inshallah.
Original post by hezzlington

not sure about butt plugs. But this particular fleshlight in the image is either custom made or fake, they do have alien fleshlights which is just a blue weird looking vagina.
Original post by ByronicHero
I hope you can stop this sinful behaviour inshallah.

please pray for me so allah can guide me onto the right path.
please pray for me so allah can guide me onto the right path.

Hamdullah I'm able to resist these temptations. I will petition the Olmec Dragon for the prompt saviour of your soul from hellfire.
Original post by IndianMuslim
Lol

So according to your logic, the Prophet (SAW) and his companions were all not Muslims because they did not even know or follow Shari'ah.
Remember that the earliest Muslims became Muslims without the Qur'an because the Qur'an was revealed over a period of 23 years. So what did Ali, Abu Bakr, Umar, Khadija and others who converted to Islam accept?
There was no Shari'ah! There was no Qur'an even!
They accepted a simple notion that God is one and that Prophet (SAW) is the Messenger i.e.: the Shahada.

The Shari'ah Law was actually written AFTER the Prophet (SAW) died in 632AD by the Ummayad Dynasty (which was founded by the son of the enemy of the Prophet (SAW)).
These guys start writing "Islamic" Law.
Hundred years later the laws are set. The next group comes from Iran Khorasan (who slaughter the Ummayads); they say that this law exists, but how do we know that it is right?
So they start creating citations (because the citation document has to predate the document you are writing). But they backdate it and the Hadiths get written on the basis of the Shari'ah Law.
So now these guys sit down to write the Hadiths - 150 years AFTER the death of the Prophet (SAW). For 100 years, they start collecting these quotations of the Prophet (SAW), they compile them and put those citations into the original document which then become the Hadiths and Shari'ah.

This was cart before the horse in the grandest medieval monstrous manner!

You have no idea what shariah is and you have a corrupted vision of Islam? Are you Ahmadiyyah by any chance?
People are so ignorant nowadays. Lot's of resources but less knowledge. Nowadays knowledge is less in minds as they think the library is there.
I'm not actually... I am muslim although I don't practice my religion much. And I do have this fleshlight

Spoiler

Don't worry; I found the model he's referring to.
People are so ignorant nowadays. Lot's of resources but less knowledge. Nowadays knowledge is less in minds as they think the library is there.

+1 :smile:
Original post by Profesh
Don't worry; I found the model he's referring to.

hahaha :smile:
Just say bismillah and put it in...

Posted from TSR Mobile
In case you don't know what it is.

Spoiler

What.The.****.

Do you actually have one of those ? That is the most messed up **** I've ever seen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending