The Student Room Group

Last exam?

Scroll to see replies

13th June D: It can't come quick enough
22nd juneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Original post by LewisClothier
From the 18th of May to the 27 of June, ridiculously spread out... the last one is S2 (statistics 2) - Further Maths

Same! My S1 is my second to last exam and they're 12 days apart.
Reply 23
Original post by Treen98
Haha.. same I guess :tongue: I've had AH biology and maths with just AH chemistry left to do

Haha dw im not scottish :tongue: ahh okay good luck!
Original post by Funnycatvideos
Same! My S1 is my second to last exam and they're 12 days apart.

Yup! exactly the same! Edexcel board?
Yup! exactly the same! Edexcel board?

Yeah. what other units are you doing?
23rd June. Ironically containing European economics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
C3-8thPHYA2-9thS2-15thC4-17thPHYA4-20thM1-21stM2-21stFP1-24thFP2-24thM3-27thPHYA5-28thFP3-29th
All in June:/

Wow, that's worse than mine. What grades do you need? and for which uni/course?
Yeah. what other units are you doing?

Doing AS Maths and Further maths both on Edexcel, that's:

Maths: (C1, C2, S1) and Further Maths: (FP1, M1, S2)
Doing AS Maths and Further maths both on Edexcel, that's:

Maths: (C1, C2, S1) and Further Maths: (FP1, M1, S2)

Exactly what I'm doing
Exactly what I'm doing

Lets hope it's because that's the best/easiest way of doing things xD What are your predicted grades and which one do you struggle in the most?
Lets hope it's because that's the best/easiest way of doing things xD What are your predicted grades and which one do you struggle in the most?

Maths: A
Further Maths:B/A
FP1 is a bit of a struggle. Proof by induction is a ball-ache. I can do coordinate systems but they take ages for me to actually comprehend a question
S1 is also pretty difficult; probably because I haven't revised for it. Ever.
S2 I find easier than S1 oddly enough
C1/C2 are alright
M1 is my favourite and as a result of that I have almost physically ran out of past papers to do on them. Including the Solomon and Delphis Papers.
Maths: A
Further Maths:B/A
FP1 is a bit of a struggle. Proof by induction is a ball-ache. I can do coordinate systems but they take ages for me to actually comprehend a question
S1 is also pretty difficult; probably because I haven't revised for it. Ever.
S2 I find easier than S1 oddly enough
C1/C2 are alright
M1 is my favourite and as a result of that I have almost physically ran out of past papers to do on them. Including the Solomon and Delphis Papers.

Pretty much the opposite, haha... FP1 C1 C2 S1 are all fine, I should get at least 90% in them, I don't enjoy M1 or S2 but I think I could do okay after a little revision. Also, proof by induction gets much easier with practice, especially when you realise you always have what you're trying to find in front of you, making it much easy to find the way in which you are supposed to manipulate the equations. Anyway, best of luck with everything!!
University exams FTW! Four exams starting tomorrow (13th May) and ending on 19th May.
Pretty much the opposite, haha... FP1 C1 C2 S1 are all fine, I should get at least 90% in them, I don't enjoy M1 or S2 but I think I could do okay after a little revision. Also, proof by induction gets much easier with practice, especially when you realise you always have what you're trying to find in front of you, making it much easy to find the way in which you are supposed to manipulate the equations. Anyway, best of luck with everything!!

Good luck to you too. General advice: you can attempt a question as many times as you like and they mark the best attempt. So don't cross ANYTHING out.
Reply 35
Original post by Economistician
Wow, that's worse than mine. What grades do you need? and for which uni/course?

Well ive done an access course for Uni of Leeds , if i pass that, they want me to get ABC, if i dont i need A*AC which im predicted so yeah
21st June- History!
high fiveeeee
Original post by Treen98
18th May :biggrin:
Original post by susanamaganga
high fiveeeee

:five:
Reply 39
Original post by sahra30013
21st June- History!

Cool:smile:

Quick Reply