The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThePhilosopher1
Hey I am traveling to East Africa (not Dhaqan CeElis!) - but wondering are there any other diaspora residing in the region, are there any willing adventurers who will be making the giant leap into the unknown...I am in need of a travel buddy, I feel some trepidation and anxiety but I figure there is more to gain. :smile:

Omg Ive soo wanted to go lately, but hey, are you a girl?
I was born and raised in London, never been to Somalia and never really mixed with other somali people as a kid/ was in the same group at school. As the only child and being at uni now i find it hard to integrate with other somali people- i can speak somali but i am not particularly familiar with the culture. Any advice- i would love to find out more about where i am from.

Thanks in advance!
Why is there no Imperial College Somali Society? :s-smilie: Where are all the Somalis at? Do they not apply or get in...? Hmm
Hiiii everyone I'm new to this thread and I just wanted to ask because I've observed that@

Most of us Somalis big sellouts so like when its convenient we betray one another like where is the solidarity?

We also need to keep to our culture and language I actually struggle as well I wish we were very harsh like Pakistanis and Yemenis in terms of culture/language so we had more knowledge of it!!!

Plus like some Somalis I see lately like literally called themselves mixed? what kind of self hate? I'm so shocked omg

Plus stop telling others our sayings and stuff now those Yemenis and Pakistanis understand us but its never vice versa...coincidence? Nope they actually keep their lips sealed keep to themselves well and stick to their cultures!!

Anyways other than that rant its nice to me you all!!!!
Original post by sadly
Hiiii everyone I'm new to this thread and I just wanted to ask because I've observed that@

Most of us Somalis big sellouts so like when its convenient we betray one another like where is the solidarity?

We also need to keep to our culture and language I actually struggle as well I wish we were very harsh like Pakistanis and Yemenis in terms of culture/language so we had more knowledge of it!!!

Plus like some Somalis I see lately like literally called themselves mixed? what kind of self hate? I'm so shocked omg

Plus stop telling others our sayings and stuff now those Yemenis and Pakistanis understand us but its never vice versa...coincidence? Nope they actually keep their lips sealed keep to themselves well and stick to their cultures!!

Anyways other than that rant its nice to me you all!!!!

lol shutup man, talkin all that bs
Original post by gr8wizard10
lol shutup man, talkin all that bs

Try shutting me up? Can you? exactly you can't the only bs here is the fact that you quoted my post like why don't you take your own advice and try shutting the hell up and mind your own business if you can't answer the questions I've got scroll elsewhere or did my comment hit a nerve?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sadly
Try shutting me up? Can you? exactly you can't the only bs here is the fact that you quoted my post like why don't you take your own advice and try shutting the hell up and mind your own business if you can't answer the questions I've got scroll elsewhere or did my comment hit a nerve?

lol shutup already
Reply 5427
Original post by DarkMystryXxX

Original post by ThePhilosopher1

Reply 5428
(edited 7 years ago)

Woah, are Somali people just generally lazy?
Reply 5431
China man checking in.
[video="youtube;JQ5JKRswEEY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ5JKRswEEY[/video]
lol shutup already

Try it then
Original post by sadly
Try it then

why u still talkin
why u still talkin

Why are you asking? Why do you care
Reply 5436
This society brings hope to the darkness of the somali community in the UK.

Majority are unemployed, underachievers at school and generally depend on benefits.

The somali youth in the diaspora are very bad when it comes to crime since they are often swayed by peer pressure.

Hopefully one day, we wouldn't have to be such nacaseen
Somali's are hard workers :u: whoever says otherwise deserves a slap :angry:
They have THE most beautiful women :fan::lovie::lovedup::lovedup2:
we are HOTTER than any cadaan talking ******* :biggrin:
Original post by Londons slickest
Woah, are Somali people just generally lazy?

NO:angry:
Original post by anisa2347
NO:angry:

Come on, just a little bit lazy :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending