The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7000
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I look like dead fish when I am at school :redface:

20160424_232937.jpg

I will now blind everyone with my hideous face. :tongue:
Original post by Rhythmical
Oh shush you. :wink: its weird because you look like two different people. Wasn't it you who I complimented on her eyeliner?

Yep :wink:

20160424_232937.jpg

I will now blind everyone with my hideous face. :tongue:

I see nothing hideous. And I still love your nose piercing <3
Original post by RobML

You are filthy -.-
Yep :wink:

I see nothing hideous. And I still love your nose piercing <3

Oh that stupid nose piercing :tongue: Everyone on TSR comments on that on most threads I post as if I am the only person on here that has one haha.
Reply 7005
You are filthy -.-

I shall never be filthy ever again -_-
My mother nearly murdered me today...can anyone guess why? :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007

Spoiler

beautiful girlllll. I am in love!!

Spoiler

The septum piercing? Or a faux one? I want one but I doubt my mother would let me. A Youtuber, Saima Chowdhury or saimasmileslike has one and it looks cool.

Spoiler

Nice septum piercing :mmm:
Original post by samina_ay
beautiful girlllll. I am in love!!

I love you more :kiss:

The septum piercing? Or a faux one? I want one but I doubt my mother would let me. A Youtuber, Saima Chowdhury or saimasmileslike has one and it looks cool.

LMAO my mother went crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyy....I honestly would have been murdered if I didn't pull it out and say it was fake...even then she was still mad thinking I had just been walking around with it in like a 'punk' :lol:

Original post by Lord Samosa
Nice septum piercing :mmm:

It looks hideous :rofl:

LMAO my mother went crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyy....I honestly would have been murdered if I didn't pull it out and say it was fake...even then she was still mad thinking I had just been walking around with it in like a 'punk' :lol:

Okay I will try this with my kinda strict Pakistani mother. She will probably bash me with the shoe. :rofl:

It looks good on you! XD well i have a septum piercing....yes my mum almost bashed me ans sent me back home :laugh: :laugh:
Okay I will try this with my kinda strict Pakistani mother. She will probably bash me with the shoe. :rofl:

Lol I got hit with the remote multiple times :frown:

:toofunny:

:afraid:

Original post by noticemesenpai
It looks good on you! XD well i have a septum piercing....yes my mum almost bashed me ans sent me back home :laugh: :laugh:

Haha you're lucky...my mum was about to rip it out of my nose but I quickly pulled it off...imagine if it was real :emo:

It doesn't look that bad, they can look good :yes:

I did a similar thing using those fake magnetic ear ring things. Mother wasn't pleased when she first saw it :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

Haha you're lucky...my mum was about to rip it out of my nose but I quickly pulled it off...imagine if it was real :emo:

Was it those Sky freeview ones? **** they hurt.

I don't even flip it down, barely show it now thats why she's like fone with it :laugh: because it's always flipped up and hidden! Or else I'd be in trouble :laugh:
Original post by Lord Samosa
It doesn't look that bad, they can look good :yes:

I did a similar thing using those fake magnetic ear ring things. Mother wasn't pleased when she first saw it :rofl:

Those things were the craze back in the good ol'days...I remember boys at school who weren't allowed to get their ear pierced wearing them :lol:

Original post by noticemesenpai
I don't even flip it down, barely show it now thats why she's like fone with it :laugh: because it's always flipped up and hidden! Or else I'd be in trouble :laugh:

:rofl:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Are u ****ing kidding ??

She's really pretty, kind and lovely , and you seem like a jerk.
I can't really be considered a jerk when she wrote these posts from my phone. As a matter of fact, me and Scnotcrazy are super close. You mock me, you mock her. I don't really deserve to be a jerk when I haven't talked to you on TSR. Xx :smile:
Original post by TsundereNeko98
I can't really be considered a jerk when she wrote these posts from my phone. As a matter of fact, me and Scnotcrazy are super close. You mock me, you mock her. I don't really deserve to be a jerk when I haven't talked to you on TSR. Xx :smile:

O_O

Well my apologies , thought you were serious ..

Latest