The Student Room Group

What's your Evening and Weekend Revision Timetable?

Hi Everyone! :smile:

I don't know whether it's just me being strange, but I love hearing about other people's revision timetables! :colondollar: :laugh: What's your revision timetable?

My evening timetable looks like this pretty much:

4:30-6:30 - Revise/Past Paper
6:30-7:30 - Eat and Chill
7:30-9:30 - Revise/Past Paper
9:30-11:00 - Chill, meditate, watch a film, have a pamper session etc. :bath:

I feel like having a slot to watch a film is one of the only things that keeps me going throughout the exam period. :laugh:

Excited to hear from you guys :h:
Reply 1
Original post by EmmaLouise759
Hi Everyone! :smile:

I don't know whether it's just me being strange, but I love hearing about other people's revision timetables! :colondollar: :laugh: What's your revision timetable?

My evening timetable looks like this pretty much:

4:30-6:30 - Revise/Past Paper
6:30-7:30 - Eat and Chill
7:30-9:30 - Revise/Past Paper
9:30-11:00 - Chill, meditate, watch a film, have a pamper session etc. :bath:

I feel like having a slot to watch a film is one of the only things that keeps me going throughout the exam period. :laugh:

Excited to hear from you guys :h:

6AM: wake up and revise.
1AM: sleep.
Repeat.
Irregular food and YouTube breaks, which definitely never last longer than five hours.
Original post by ombtom
6AM: wake up and revise.
1AM: sleep.
Repeat.
Irregular food and YouTube breaks, which definitely never last longer than five hours.

thats mad, how many hours of revision do you do daily?
Reply 3
Original post by Medicineisgood
thats mad, how many hours of revision do you do daily?

All of the hours. But it's diluted by constant procrastination. So really, no hours.
Not strange at all! We love hearing about revision timetables too! Love all the chill time you've built in to yours, it's so important to reward yourself with treats and leisure time in between revision sessions and try to make revision fun (if possible!)

If it helps, we've put a revision timetable together which builds in plenty of reward time. You can download it free too :smile: www.bcu.ac.uk/revision
Reply 5
Due to other essays and exams I've been left with 2 weeks to prepare for my last 2 exams (final week now) so my routine goes like this:

Reading + note taking at breakfast
Any chores or errands in the afternoon
From 6pm onwards I'll finish anything yet to learn and then rewrite what I learnt in the morning/past days, then apply my knowledge to past exam questions.
I then try to give equal attention to my other exam up until bedtime.

Last week and the weeks before I'd sneak in an episode of Gossip Girl in between breaks lol, but now I just watch a YT video or 2 (avoiding cat videos and the weird side of YouTube) whilst I eat and stuff.

I don't have it in me to stick to timings the way you do, which is terrible because I'm spending less time on the least preferred subject which is only 1 day after the other exam. At this point, revision is draining the life (that I don't have) out of me but I'll deffo miss it when it's over!
Reply 6
Original post by ombtom
All of the hours. But it's diluted by constant procrastination. So really, no hours.

Truest thing I have heard in a long time......

Spoiler

Original post by sh9
Due to other essays and exams I've been left with 2 weeks to prepare for my last 2 exams (final week now) so my routine goes like this:

Reading + note taking at breakfast
Any chores or errands in the afternoon
From 6pm onwards I'll finish anything yet to learn and then rewrite what I learnt in the morning/past days, then apply my knowledge to past exam questions.
I then try to give equal attention to my other exam up until bedtime.

Last week and the weeks before I'd sneak in an episode of Gossip Girl in between breaks lol, but now I just watch a YT video or 2 (avoiding cat videos and the weird side of YouTube) whilst I eat and stuff.

I don't have it in me to stick to timings the way you do, which is terrible because I'm spending less time on the least preferred subject which is only 1 day after the other exam. At this point, revision is draining the life (that I don't have) out of me but I'll deffo miss it when it's over!

So how many hours is that a day? That sounds like such a nice routine. :h: My school seem to have something against giving us any study leave before May Half Term so I'm stuck there at the moment. :angry: You must be glad to have them almost finished, I've still got all of my 12 exams to go... :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending