The Student Room Group

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne split after 34 years of marriage

Just to prove that it's not just students who can have relationship problems, and even rich celebs can too....but damn, I thought these 2 would be together for life :-(

Brummie rocker Ozzy Osbourne has split up from his wife Sharon after 34 years of marriage.

Sharon has put up with a lot in their relationship and forgiven him before, but it seems she has finally had enough.

Ozzy, 67, has moved out of their £10 million LA mansion amid reports he has cheated on Sharon, 63, with celebrity hairdresser Michelle Pugh.

A source told The Sun: “Sharon went ballistic with Ozzy and accused him of having the affair.”

Ozzy is now staying in a hotel.

It is understood that the split has nothing to do with his sobriety. They separated before because of the rocker’s substance abuse, but he has not touched drugs or alcohol for almost four years.

Ozzy, who grew up in Aston, and Sharon met in the early 1970s when he rose to fame with the band Black Sabbath.

She later became his manager and the pair married on July 4, 1982. They had three children Aimee, 32, Kelly, 31, and Jack, 30.

In 1989 Ozzy was arrested for attempted murder following a booze and drugs binge where he tried to strangle her, but Sharon forgave him and didn’t press charges.
Personally don't give a ****. It is probably helping increase publicity anyways.
Why would anybody sleep with Ozzy? He can barely string a sentence together.
I'm sure they'll manage to squeeze another reality show out of this.
Original post by DiddyDec
Why would anybody sleep with Ozzy? He can barely string a sentence together.

I don't think they'd be doing much talking lol.
Original post by moonkatt
I'm sure they'll manage to squeeze another reality show out of this.

Do you think it could all be just one big publicity stunt to get more people talking about them, and that they'll announce they're back together in a few weeks?
Original post by babyshawte

They're a world famous celebrity couple, so people need to know about this.
Original post by Grirly_girl95

What I need:
•Food
•Water
•Oxygen
•Not this
Original post by Grirly_girl95

They don't contribute to my wellbeing and goals.

You may care about them, but I surely don't.

There are more important things to care about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply