The Student Room Group

What else should i do?

I have ran out of resources to use for my exams. I'm doing maths, bio and chem A2 and I've memorised the books and done every past paper plus every other resource I could find. What else can I do for the next month and a half???
Re-do the papers which you never got 100% in, and keep doing them until you get 100%. If you don't get 100% then correct the paper and redo it in a weeks time.
I liked to make flashcards and carry them around, if you have a spare few minutes, see if you can memorize them all. (Ryman do a set of two flashcard sets for about £2)
I would also suggest looking up the parts you sometimes get wrong.
Reply 3
Original post by wajeeh1364
Re-do the papers which you never got 100% in, and keep doing them until you get 100%. If you don't get 100% then correct the paper and redo it in a weeks time.

Cheers I'll start on that now
Reply 4
Original post by kickingstitches
I liked to make flashcards and carry them around, if you have a spare few minutes, see if you can memorize them all. (Ryman do a set of two flashcard sets for about £2)
I would also suggest looking up the parts you sometimes get wrong.

I've never really been a flash cards type of person just cus I feel for top grades you need to know the smallest most random bs crap and I've always preferred writting stuff again and again to remember stuff but I'll give it a go.
Original post by PFFFT
Cheers I'll start on that now

No worries. Btw I'm doing the same subjects as you but I'm in year 12.. Do you have any tips on getting an A or a B in chemistry? I find it the most difficult of my subjects..
Reply 6
Original post by wajeeh1364
No worries. Btw I'm doing the same subjects as you but I'm in year 12.. Do you have any tips on getting an A or a B in chemistry? I find it the most difficult of my subjects..

AS chem is easy. Use chem revise and do every paper at least twice and youre guaranteed an A
Original post by PFFFT
AS chem is easy. Use chem revise and do every paper at least twice and youre guaranteed an A

Cool i'll try doing that. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest