The Student Room Group

This Muslim Girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Legendary Quest
Because:

Sounds like you don't really love her. You simply want to be with her so you can prove yourself to your family. How is that fair on her?

You said yourself that you don't want to lead an unhappy life... So don't stay with a woman that you don't genuinely love and respect.

You're right I don't, and she should be with someone who will love her. But she doesn't know that. And to be honest I want to prove certain members in my family wrong. Who look down on me.

I realise the only reason I am putting so much effort to make it work, is me getting retribution for those who pushed me away and thought I'd never change. :/
Well if your family haven't disowned you for coming out as a "kuffar" then that's good.
But there's no point chasing a practicing muslim girl I don't think that would make your parents any proud if you remain "kuffar" .
Study medicine or something, asian families love that.
Original post by senoritatimaa
I'm sorry, i had no clue... Islam is a religion of peace, the word Islam itself means peace. Hmm.. threatened is not a good word to use for committing a sin, the hell fire is just a punishment. Also Islam teaches not be scared of anyone/anything except Allah (swt) this is so that your are closer to Allah (swt) and because of the fear of Allah (swt) you wont commit any sins, which means a ticket to paradise. Amazing isnt it?!
Anyways, i hope everything works out and ill remember you in my prayers.
Salaam.

No need to be sorry I am quite happy being an Ex-Muslim.

To be honest with you, I don't believe Islam is a religion a peace, and it is quite the contrary. And being told that you'll be thrown in "punishment" for an eternity for a simple and rather harmless action, is extreme and rather barbaric.

But that's just my opinion.

And the way you say "ticket to paradise", is like jannat is thorpe park.
Original post by Londons slickest
No need to be sorry I am quite happy being an Ex-Muslim.

To be honest with you, I don't believe Islam is a religion a peace, and it is quite the contrary. And being told that you'll be thrown in "punishment" for an eternity for a simple and rather harmless action, is extreme and rather barbaric.

But that's just my opinion.

And the way you say "ticket to paradise", is like jannat is thorpe park.

- Not eternity, Allah (swt) will never let a Muslim stay in hell fire forever, every single Muslim who has sinned in this world will get their punishment in hell fire, but after their time is over they will enter Jannah.
Well... everybody have different opinions and i respect that.

Aahh Jannah, what can I say? It is beyond our imagination, Allah (swt) has designed our brain just to imagine and understand to a limit, and in Jannah there is that which no eye has ever seen no ear has ever heard!
- Not eternity, Allah (swt) will never let a Muslim stay in hell fire forever, every single Muslim who has sinned in this world will get their punishment in hell fire, but after their time is over they will enter Jannah.

Aahh Jannah, what can I say? It is beyond our imagination, Allah (swt) has designed our brain just to imagine and understand to a limit, and in Jannah there is that which no eye has ever seen no ear has ever heard!

Right, I love how you highlighted that ONLY muslims that will suffer on a temporary basis. Yet hide the fact that non-Muslims and apostates such as myself, will most likely be given an automatic pass into jannaham. Regardless that we lived as good decent human beings, just because we didn't pray 5 times a day or acknowledged Allah on a daily basis.

:rolleyes:.
Right, I love how you highlighted that ONLY muslims that will suffer on a temporary basis. Yet hide the fact that non-Muslims and apostates such as myself, will most likely be given an automatic pass into jannaham. Regardless that we lived as good decent human beings, just because we didn't pray 5 times a day or acknowledged Allah on a daily basis.

:rolleyes:.

Well that is what Allah (swt) says and Alhamdullilah as Allah (swt) has given me strong faith, that is what I believe, I didn't mention anything else because i guessed that you'd already know, you do know...
However, the kufaar have been given the chance to find Allah (swt) and to turn to Islam, so they can enter Jannah. And I'm sure if they have the right intention then Allah (swt) and the ummah will guide them with Allah (swt) will.
(edited 7 years ago)
Well that is what Allah (swt) says and Alhamdullilah as Allah (swt) has given me strong faith, that is what I believe, I didn't mention anything else because i guessed that you'd already know, you do know...
However, the kufaar have been given the chance to find Allah (swt) and to turn to Islam, so they can enter Jannah. And I'm sure Allah (swt) and the ummah will guide them with Allah (swt) will.

And these are just some of the few reasons why I have chosen to turn my back on Islam.

But it is what it is.
And these are just some of the few reasons why I have chosen to turn my back on Islam.

But it is what it is.

yeah, i guess it was all written. Had a pleasant conversation, Salaam.
stay away from her
Original post by Angry Bird
stay away from her

Why? the way you say "stay away from her", is like I am doing her harm.

She is my friend.
If you loved her truly and she loved you too then you two would've been together, just leave it to time and see what happens
Original post by Anonymous
If you loved her truly and she loved you too then you two would've been together, just leave it to time and see what happens

I agree, she does still pick up my calls. But she restricts herself now. And barely talks to me beyond 30 minutes. I think it might be due to me not being as devout to my religion as she would want me to be.
(edited 7 years ago)
Honestly you will find someone practising but maybe more lenient. Leave the girl alone, let her find someone who will love her for her and not just how she fits into the family.
Original post by BabyChow
Honestly you will find someone practising but maybe more lenient. Leave the girl alone, let her find someone who will love her for her and not just how she fits into the family.

Yeah I need to let her go. We just aren't compatible with one another, in the long run we will just end up hating each other.

I'll stop calling and texting her from now on, and remain just friends with her.

I think that would be the best option.
It honestly saddens me that people like the girl you're talking about exist in 21st Century Britain.
It's haram to be in a relationship? :s

Why is it just Muslim? That makes no sense.
Original post by TheTechN1304
It honestly saddens me that people like the girl you're talking about exist in 21st Century Britain.

I actually agree with you.
Original post by loveleest
It's haram to be in a relationship? :s

Yes, unfortunately yes. Because being in a relationship can lead to you committing much worse sins such as adultery or touching, which is strictly forbidden in Islam, and both will be punished severely. :/
Yes, unfortunately yes. Because being in a relationship can lead to you committing much worse sins such as adultery or touching, which is strictly forbidden in Islam, and both will be punished severely. :/

lmao. what?
I know quite a lot of muslim girls that had been in a relationship. How can you even get married without being in a relationship?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending