The Student Room Group

French revision?

I'm doing WJEC French GCSE and I was wondering what topics I'll need to cover and memorise. I know the usual such as Weather and Environment, but I'm not entirely sure on others and I obviously don't want to revise the incorrect topics. Thank you for any feedback given!
Original post by twhiddy
I'm doing WJEC French GCSE and I was wondering what topics I'll need to cover and memorise. I know the usual such as Weather and Environment, but I'm not entirely sure on others and I obviously don't want to revise the incorrect topics. Thank you for any feedback given!

Hiya! I moved this to the Foreign Languages forum for you - you're more likely to get a good answer here :smile:
@rileystringer1
Maybe you could help ? :3
Original post by twhiddy

If you're doing the standard GCSE i.e. if you're in Year 11, you need to have a knowledge of the following tipics:

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by rileystringer1
If you're doing the standard GCSE i.e. if you're in Year 11, you need to have a knowledge of the following tipics:

Spoiler

Thank you!! This is a really big help, I appreciate it :smile: x

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
@rileystringer1
Maybe you could help ? :3

Thanks for getting the help that I needed!! :biggrin: x

Mine's Tuesday too! Yeah, listening is definitely my weaker side. Reading is my best out of both, they speak so quickly don't they? x
Original post by twhiddy
Thank you!! This is a really big help, I appreciate it :smile: x

Good luck.. GCSE is really easy, WJEC A Level French is something else
Reply 6
does anyone know where the hell to find the wjec listening soundtrack? we've done loads in class but just want one quick burst before my exam tomorrow, but cant find a mp3 anywhere!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest