The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
hey guys!

I'm working through until 6am I think :frown:

Awwww... How come? I'm sleeping or going to try to sleep early tonight! Just got back home so need sleep!

Original post by Impressive
Insomnia is gone!

Temporarily at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eyyyy that's great! Isn't it? Lucky :biggrin: even if it is temp.
Original post by ZuluK
Awwww... How come? I'm sleeping or going to try to sleep early tonight! Just got back home so need sleep!

Eyyyy that's great! Isn't it? Lucky :biggrin: even if it is temp.

Ye. I guess i need to go now before it will strike back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
Ye. I guess i need to go now before it will strike back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sleep well! Sweet dreams and I hope it stays away!!! :biggrin:

Good luck :h:
Original post by ZuluK

Final thesis deadline is Saturday at 11am! :O My brother works nights and his flat at night is perfect... no distractions and I can dual screen with my laptop and his PC. Plan is to work until he gets home at 6.15am-ish. Sleep 6.30-2.30. Work at home until he goes to work at 6pm. Then another night working to get it all finished.

Basically bed is at 11am or whenever I finish :O
Original post by mobbsy91
@CON5P1RACY K1D - Don't worry, me and @ZuluK will kick this thread back into action soon :wink:

That is thread abuse...
Original post by ZuluK
:rofl: loooool omg that's so true! What is that? :holmes:

A Giractus... :bhangra::birthday::bong:

EDIT: Imagine having sex with a Cactus though...that just takes kinky to whole new, unnecessary level....
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by John55
That is thread abuse...

:redface:

Will be online soon!!
Urgh, questionnaire data from 80ish questionnaires to be manually input. I'm not sure if there's even a fast way to do this :frown:
Just got out of a 5 hour skype call with my lovelies :love: Not sure if I should sleep for at least 3 hours or sleep for 8 hours or just have a shower and stay up the whole day...
Perhaps have a little sleep? That's what I'm off to do now!
I shall be back tonight :biggrin: kicking this thread back up at 3am As my exams are all overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by ZuluK
I shall be back tonight :biggrin: kicking this thread back up at 3am As my exams are all overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP let's do it xD!!!!!
Original post by mobbsy91
WOOP WOOP let's do it xD!!!!!

No :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
Perhaps have a little sleep? That's what I'm off to do now!

Did you get much sleep? :redface:
Original post by ZuluK

Good!

Now it would be great if you could make your ex-pati a nice cup of chai :teehee:

:rofl:
Original post by John55
A Giractus... :bhangra::birthday::bong:

EDIT: Imagine having sex with a Cactus though...that just takes kinky to whole new, unnecessary level....

GiraCactus... Here to poke you in many different ways :wink:

:lol:

Lool DAMNNNNN that would hurt major... That's a whole new level of BDSM :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by nucdev
Good!

Now it would be great if you could make your ex-pati a nice cup of chai :teehee:

:rofl:

Ex-pati? :shock:

I was gone for a week maybe? And now we've had a talaak? Kya hua? :frown:
Original post by ZuluK
Ex-pati? :shock:

I was gone for a week maybe? And now we've had a talaak? Kya hua? :frown:

Lmao after the experience with Biwi No.1, I don't hang around :lol:

But there's still a chance for you since the talaak has not legally been completed yet :laugh:
We could always start with that cup of chai. Or maybe a mango lassi :rofl:

Btw, how were your exams?
Original post by nucdev
Lmao after the experience with Biwi No.1, I don't hang around :lol:

But there's still a chance for you since the talaak has not legally been completed yet :laugh:
We could always start with that cup of chai. Or maybe a mango lassi :rofl:

Btw, how were your exams?

Im not like Biwi no.1... I'm better :u: I always come back and you always stay with me :wink:

Ya Allah, you'll be the death of me.. Shall we consummate the marriage first? Making mango lassi is too much of a commitment! Once you taste my lassi, you'll be mine forever :colone:

Two went really well, one kind of bad and one okayish. Inshallah, I've passed :biggrin: thanks for asking. Oh and how have you been? Missed me :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
Did you get much sleep? :redface:

Yup, I woke up about an hour ago!

Quick Reply

Latest