The Student Room Group

This Muslim Girl

Scroll to see replies

Mate there is more than 3 billion girls in the world. Don't waste your life after a girl that has no affection towards you. Because if she had she wouldn't be annoyed in the sense of listening to music.

Go for a more easy going, open minded (Muslim) girl that will actually make your life better, not worse. Considering your family, they wont be any prouder if you find a girl that you love, that is suitable for you, that is well raised up.

Hope this helped
Original post by loveleest
lmao. what?
I know quite a lot of muslim girls that had been in a relationship. How can you even get married without being in a relationship?

It's weird to think that someone can just jump into marriage without being in some sort of relationship beforehand.

But it is a sin to be in a relationship before marriage, you do have your lenient Muslims who sometimes bend the rules to fit in their own agenda.

But the advised route is usually an arranged marriage.
Religion is such a disease...
Original post by brainhuman
Religion is such a disease...

And nothing annoys me more than parents that force religion onto their children.
And nothing annoys me more than parents that force religion onto their children.

That's how the disease spreads best.
Why is it just Muslim? That makes no sense.

It does make sense. Allah (swt) said Himself, which has been shown to us in The Holy Qura'an:
"And whoever seeks other than [the] Islam (as) religion then never will be accepted from and he in the Hereafter, (will be) from the losers." - Surah Al-Imran [3:85]
& Allah will only be with those who were with Him, those people who followed His commandments, those who worshiped Allah alone, Allah (swt) will be with them. Also if Islam doesn't reach a person in this world meaning he didn't hear about the true message of Islam, then his case will be decided by Allah (swt) in the Hereafter.
Allah is Al-Adl (The Just) and He doesn't punish until he sends a messenger.
"Whoever (is) guided then only he is guided for his soul. And whoever goes astray then only he goes astray against it And not will bear one laden with burden, burden (of) another. And not We are to punish until, We have sent a Messenger." - Chapter 17 Surah Al-Isra [17:15]
Original post by senoritatimaa
It does make sense. Allah (swt) said Himself, which has been shown to us in The Holy Qura'an:
"And whoever seeks other than [the] Islam (as) religion then never will be accepted from and he in the Hereafter, (will be) from the losers." - Surah Al-Imran [3:85]
& Allah will only be with those who were with Him, those people who followed His commandments, those who worshiped Allah alone, Allah (swt) will be with them. Also if Islam doesn't reach a person in this world meaning he didn't hear about the true message of Islam, then his case will be decided by Allah (swt) in the Hereafter.
Allah is Al-Adl (The Just) and He doesn't punish until he sends a messenger.
"Whoever (is) guided then only he is guided for his soul. And whoever goes astray then only he goes astray against it And not will bear one laden with burden, burden (of) another. And not We are to punish until, We have sent a Messenger." - Chapter 17 Surah Al-Isra [17:15]

Oh, so I am not a Muslim which means I am going to hell?
Oh, so I am not a Muslim which means I am going to hell?

Well it has been clearly shown in The Holy Qura'an, however i am no one to decide if you are or not. Allah (swt) will decide.
May i ask about your beliefs..Do you believe in a religion?
Well it has been clearly shown in The Holy Qura'an, however i am no one to decide if you are or not. Allah (swt) will decide.
May i ask about your beliefs..Do you believe in a religion?

No, stopped being a Christian 4 years ago.
No, stopped being a Christian 4 years ago.

Hmm ok.. so are you a Atheist? Do you have interests in any religion?
- I think you should do some research on different types of religions and go in depth with your research. Obviously I believe that Islam is the true religion, but i dont want to...not exactly force you but like erm i want you to be encouraged to turn towards Islam. However all I can do is spread my knowledge, it's all Allah (swt) will at the end of the day.
Hmm ok.. so are you a Atheist? Do you have interests in any religion?
- I think you should do some research on different types of religions and go in depth with your research. Obviously I believe that Islam is the true religion, but i dont want to...not exactly force you but like erm i want you to be encouraged to turn towards Islam. However all I can do is spread my knowledge, it's all Allah (swt) will at the end of the day.

I guess I am an Atheist, but I just don't care about the existence of God, and it's not something that crosses my mind very often.

Lmao, no it's okay. If I stopped being a Christian what would make you think I want to be a Muslim?
I guess I am an Atheist, but I just don't care about the existence of God, and it's not something that crosses my mind very often.

Lmao, no it's okay. If I stopped being a Christian what would make you think I want to be a Muslim?

Dont you ever think about how the world was created, how you were created?
What made me think that?
Allah (swt) made me think that..He is Al-Hadi (The Provider Of Guidance)
The Guide, The One whom with His Guidance His believers were guided, and with His Guidance the living beings have been guided to what is beneficial for them and protected from what is harmful to them.
If Allah (swt) wants to guide you then He will, Allah (swt) knows best.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey.
I'm a so called 'kafar' girl and my parents only have a vague idea that I'm not religious and since I'm really academic and general not much of a rebel or whatever they don't really mind. I fully understand thats its hard, trying to please your parents yet not wanting to adhere to their religious ideology. Its may be hard to let her go but in all honesty that probably is the best thing to do. You two are clearly polar opposites and tbh the prospect of me being with a really religious guy who doesn't even listen to music makes me want to scream, I can't imagine how you've put up with it for so long. If you're just basing in on pleasing your parents then its a bit unfair to the girl as well, undoubtedly she'd want a guy who wouldn't dare to ask her if she'd want to have sex before marriage or whatever the **** you were asking - bet that was an interesting convo lmfao :argh:
Bottom line is: you're not alone, theres plenty of like minded people, you just need to wait it out and find her. And leave the poor girl she's probably got it in her head that you two are going to get married as soon and you hit 20 and raise 5+ well behaved little muslim babies. Is that really what you want?
What made me think that?
The Guide, The One whom with His Guidance His believers were guided, and with His Guidance the living beings have been guided to what is beneficial for them and protected from what is harmful to them.

I don't want to be a Muslim. Allah hasn't done anything for me.
I am not sure how the world was created, I don't care either. If you don't know how you was created then seek help.
(edited 7 years ago)
What made me think that?

What you are posting is irrelevant and starting to irritate me. No-one here is looking to convert to Islam any time soon with your posts!
I don't want to be a Muslim. Allah hasn't done anything for me.

Allah (swt) has actually done so much, you will only realize when you turn to the religion of peace, Islam. Like i said if you want to, then do some research, who knows?maybe Allah will guide you..
Original post by Londons slickest
What you are posting is irrelevant and starting to irritate me. No-one here is looking to convert to Islam any time soon with your posts!

Im sorry if my posts are annoying you, it was nice teaching you a little about Islam, Bye.
(edited 7 years ago)
Allah (swt) has actually done so much, you will only realize when you turn to the religion of peace, Islam. Like i said if you want to, then do some research, who knows?maybe Allah will guide you..

Are you joking? It's far from a religion of "peace" but I don't want to start another controversial debate.
Seriously dude, stop trying to convert me, it's not working.
(edited 7 years ago)
Are you joking? It's far form a religion of "peace" but I don't want to start another controversial debate.
Seriously dude, stop trying to convert me, it's not working.

I apologise if I have bothered you, Bye.
Im sorry if my posts are annoying you, it was nice teaching you a little about Islam, Bye.

That's okay, sorry for sounding rude. But it's pretty obvious the person you're quoting will not be swayed by you preaching the deen.

No offence but saying things like "Allah is almighty or all-seeing", is rather tedious, and something that I've heard over and over again.

So your quotes are nothing new.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending