The Student Room Group

UCAS and university decision query

hi
i am currently on a waiting list post interview from one uni (and wont hear back from them until reuslts day) and got rejections from all other unis. however, i have an offer for biomed and i need to firm soon. if i was to firm biomed, could the uni im on the reserve list for be able to see this on ucas and subesuqently take my name off? even tho i dontwant to do biomed, id still like to firm to know that i have a back up.

thanks
Reply 1
Original post by wishingwillow
hi
i am currently on a waiting list post interview from one uni (and wont hear back from them until reuslts day) and got rejections from all other unis. however, i have an offer for biomed and i need to firm soon. if i was to firm biomed, could the uni im on the reserve list for be able to see this on ucas and subesuqently take my name off? even tho i dontwant to do biomed, id still like to firm to know that i have a back up.

thanks

You can't firm anything until you have all your decisions. Unless you reject the university you are still waiting for.
UCAS has no concept of a reserve list, only of not having made a decision yet. What does it say on Track?
[QUOTE="Potally_Tissed;64803605"]UCAS has no concept of a reserve list, only of not having made a decision yet. What does it say on Track?[/QUOTE
the uni rejected me via ucas but followed it up with an email saying im on a reservec list. i have proper rejections from all other unis.If I firm biomed, would the uni im on the waiting list for know that? Thnx
[QUOTE="wishingwillow;64804091"]
Original post by Potally_Tissed
UCAS has no concept of a reserve list, only of not having made a decision yet. What does it say on Track?[/QUOTE
the uni rejected me via ucas but followed it up with an email saying im on a reservec list. i have proper rejections from all other unis.If I firm biomed, would the uni im on the waiting list for know that? Thnx

They would not, since the other uni has contacted you outside of UCAS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending