The Student Room Group

I'm very sorry to all those who helped me......

I've dropped physics and decided to try and teach myself some extra modules in maths.

I'm very sorry all that hardship for forcing you to explain some easy stuff i never understood.

Thank you for spending part of your life on trying to help me

I really appreciate it.
(edited 7 years ago)
as long as u r happy dropping it then its fine:wink:
well done!!!
It's never a waste. just learn from it. You cna always return to physiccs later in life if you need to.
Original post by Big Moisty
I've dropped physics and decided to try and teach myself some extra modules in maths.

I'm very sorry all that hardship for forcing you to explain some easy stuff i never understood.

I really appreciate it.

There's no need to be sorry, do what is best for you and makes you happy - best of luck with everything
Reply 5
Original post by samb1234
There's no need to be sorry, do what is best for you and makes you happy - best of luck with everything

:smile: thanks

Original post by shahida sulaiman
as long as u r happy dropping it then its fine:wink:

i'm not really happy dropping it... however there are better things to do with my life
Original post by OddFuturez
well done!!!

the only thing which is done is my physics xD
Original post by 999tigger
It's never a waste. just learn from it. You can always return to physics later in life if you need to.

I guess.... probably just one last question to ask my physics teachers....
It's okay. Maths is good too.
you're welcome :h:
it's a boring subject, you did well
Reply 9
every one else said what I was going to say

I really appreciate it.
Sorry to hear that.

You have strength of character in choosing to drop the subject, it's not an easy decision to make and most would plough on regardless.

At least this frees up your time to concentrate on your other subjects and hopefully stop you stressing (so much). Which I am sure will translate into the best chance of getting the best result you can from the remaining examinations.

Good luck and drop in from time to time. :smile:

I really appreciate it.

No problem dude! Physics isn't for everyone I guess, I hope your exams went well though! :smile: If not, no need to worry. Maths > Physics anyways dude xD Feel free to shoot your maths questions too. I'm sure everyone can concur when I say it helps to ask questions (for everyone involved) :smile:
All of the above! :biggrin:
Original post by morgan8002
It's okay. Maths is good too.

i agree more maths modules for me xD

Original post by the bear
you're welcome :h:

:smile:
Original post by gr8wizard10
it's a boring subject, you did well

hmmm... it's all over now, more frre time to spend on maths xD
Original post by Kyx
every one else said what I was going to say

:biggrin:
Original post by uberteknik
Sorry to hear that.

You have strength of character in choosing to drop the subject, it's not an easy decision to make and most would plough on regardless.

At least this frees up your time to concentrate on your other subjects and hopefully stop you stressing (so much). Which I am sure will translate into the best chance of getting the best result you can from the remaining examinations.

Good luck and drop in from time to time. :smile:

Yup, so basically i've decided to do a few extra maths modules, instead of taking further maths i'm sorta doing a mini course like that for myself, where i teach myself.
Original post by Someboady
No problem dude! Physics isn't for everyone I guess, I hope your exams went well though! :smile: If not, no need to worry. Maths > Physics anyways dude xD Feel free to shoot your maths questions too. I'm sure everyone can concur when I say it helps to ask questions (for everyone involved) :smile:

God dam, i pretty much cheated a little and i still got like 45% -.- 55/120
Original post by The-Spartan
All of the above! :biggrin:

yay!

Quick Reply

Latest