The Student Room Group

Starting a TSR mental health blog (multiple contributors) - anyone interested?!?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sounds like a plan about getting them to post it once it's approved! Thanks for clearing that up :colondollar:

Just talking this through with Furry on Skype...Would having 'posts' that have their own catergory such as 'stigma' or 'mania' be a good idea and having the OP almost be a contents page?

That way blog posts could be sent you; for the PSV team to approve and they could stay anon that way instead?
Sounds like a plan about getting them to post it once it's approved! Thanks for clearing that up :colondollar:

Am I allowed to join? :ninja:
Original post by Deyesy
Just talking this through with Furry on Skype...Would having 'posts' that have their own catergory such as 'stigma' or 'mania' be a good idea and having the OP almost be a contents page?

That way blog posts could be sent you; for the PSV team to approve and they could stay anon that way instead?

Awww, you two are so on the ball :awesome:

Yes, I think that that would be a really good way of doing it :yep: :five: :yep: I like that idea :h:

I was thinking of suggesting that the first "theme" or category should be about relationships (a mixture of postive and less positive), since that is this year's theme for Mental Health Awareness Week :beard:

What do you think? :smile:
Original post by Imperion
Am I allowed to join? :ninja:

Of course :colone:
Awww, you two are so on the ball :awesome:

Yes, I think that that would be a really good way of doing it :yep: :five: :yep: I like that idea :h:

I was thinking of suggesting that the first "theme" or category should be about relationships (a mixture of postive and less positive), since that is this year's theme for Mental Health Awareness Week :beard:

What do you think? :smile:

That first theme sounds great! ^^ I'll link this thread to the ST thread we have for Mental Health Awareness week so any of them that wish to do a blog post could send them to you? :smile:
Reply 125
I'll contribute to a schizophrenia thread I've been quite ill recently so plenty to go on.
Original post by Deyesy
That first theme sounds great! ^^ I'll link this thread to the ST thread we have for Mental Health Awareness week so any of them that wish to do a blog post could send them to you? :smile:

Ahhh cheers! Excited that this is slowly heading somewhere now that I've actually tried to be proactive :excited:
Original post by Thomb
I'll contribute to a schizophrenia thread I've been quite ill recently so plenty to go on.

Sorry to hear you've been unwell too :frown:
I'd love to contribute to this.
Reply 129
Sorry to hear you've been unwell too :frown:

Yeah stress from having to get essays in unfortunately and not enough sleep.

You know when you met that guy from ABBA and were on TV is it on youtube?
Original post by Thomb
Yeah stress from having to get essays in unfortunately and not enough sleep.

You know when you met that guy from ABBA and were on TV is it on youtube?

:console:

Not to my knowledge :nah: If you do happen to find it, please don't link it on the open forum. I don't want everyone on here knowing my full name. I like to preserve anonymity and for people to not be able to find me on Facebook. (Not that most people can find me on Facebook anyway :lol: )

Original post by JordanL_
I'd love to contribute to this.

Yay! Thanks for coming forward - great to have you on board :biggrin:
(Not that most people can find me on Facebook anyway :lol: )

Challenge accepted :holmes:
Original post by ByronicHero
Challenge accepted :holmes:

:headfire:

Afaik, you can only find me if we have at least one mutual friend :ninja:
Reply 133
:console:

Not to my knowledge :nah: If you do happen to find it, please don't link it on the open forum. I don't want everyone on here knowing my full name. I like to preserve anonymity and for people to not be able to find me on Facebook. (Not that most people can find me on Facebook anyway :lol: )

Yay! Thanks for coming forward - great to have you on board :biggrin:

Ok because its like that I won't even look for it. I'll just make do with watching the BBC documentary that's on at the moment. :u:

Afaik, you can only find me if we have at least one mutual friend :ninja:

It took me about 6 seconds to find you (or someone who shares much of your identifiable information :lol:).
It took me about 6 seconds to find you (or someone who shares much of your identifiable information :lol:).

We must have a mutual friend then... :holmes:

We must have a mutual friend then... :holmes:

We don't actually.

I don't think I have ever added/accepted requests from anyone on TSR over the years as I never use Facebook :nope:

Part of your name is the same as one of my friend's daughters :h:
We don't actually.

I don't think I have ever added/accepted requests from anyone on TSR over the years as I never use Facebook :nope:

Part of your name is the same as one of my friend's daughters :h:

Oh I must have changed my settings then and forgotten to change them back :eek3:
Oh I must have changed my settings then and forgotten to change them back :eek3:

Oh dear.

Don't worry I'll never tell. XOXO Gossip Girl.
i would support this but bloody hell am i the only one who read the thread start date to be 1.1.1970 at 1 am...

Quick Reply

Latest