The Student Room Group

June 2016 English Literature predictions?? (OMAM/AIC)

I have my AQA English Literature exam on the 23rd and I'm doing OMAM and AIC, does anyone have any idea what characters/themes will come up?
I'm also doing the 'Conflict' cluster for poetry and if anyone has any predictions on that too I'd appreciate it :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Which board?
Reply 2
Original post by dpoojaraa
Which board?

Edexcel maybe? That's what I have on the 23rd anyway
It'll be AQA I think, you guys wondering about the board.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
OMAM 47 Marker?
Original post by dpoojaraa
Which board?

I'm doing AQA
Original post by OHamdy
OMAM 47 Marker?

No, 30 marks + 4 marks for SPAG
Original post by JesseW182
It'll be AQA I think, you guys wondering about the board.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it is :smile:
Reply 8
I'm thinking it might be the dog death scene or something about Curley for the extract and then maybe the American dream for part b as that hasn't come up yet?
Reply 9
If anyone wants Mr Bruff's A* Videos (private video links on YouTube- 10 Videos, each 15-30 mins long covering English Language and Lit AQA) send me a PM! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dog Death scene or fight between Curley and Lennie (but this is less likely as there was a violent scene last year)
Original post by luciie
I'm thinking it might be the dog death scene or something about Curley for the extract and then maybe the American dream for part b as that hasn't come up yet?

Ahh thankyou I was thinking the same :smile:
Original post by jazz_xox_
Dog Death scene or fight between Curley and Lennie (but this is less likely as there was a violent scene last year)

Thankyou! :smile:
OMAM - Chapter 6 the scenery / when lennie imagines aunt clara's presence or the rabbits and yes the american dream probably
AIN- responsibility or relationships

my guess lool

Quick Reply

Latest