ICT past paper and Q Cards

English Lit Characters and settings

15 German

Maths Past paper

well done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by starstudent7
Hi Guys,
I was doing a P1 past paper and this question came up on it. There isn't an image of how the ray should look on the markscheme so can someone show how you draw this.:smile: Thank you.

refer to the mark scheme, I am sure that you will find some guidance there :smile: I haven't covered the topic yet unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any advice on how to cram all of this revision UGH :frown:
I am struggling to wake up early to revise because I hate revising at night but I'm so tired all of time!
Original post by pinkrox22310
I am struggling to wake up early to revise because I hate revising at night but I'm so tired all of time!

What subjects are you cramming for ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
What subjects are you cramming for ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only subjects I've done is Science and Math
and science - c1,c2, c3 and bio - b1,b2,b3 I'm a C student and I want to get an A* but Im so stressed out ugh.

I have a citizenship exam (short-course) have not yet revised for!!
english, business, additional science, history not yet revised either
and science - c1,c2, c3 and bio - b1,b2,b3 I'm a C student and I want to get an A* but Im so stressed out ugh.

Space it out. Do what you need to do first in terms of exam dates. Luckily for me I have large gaps between my exams. It gives me more time to focus on one particular exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you put your heart and soul into it there is no reason why you can't get an A star.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Space it out. Do what you need to do first in terms of exam dates. Luckily for me I have large gaps between my exams. It gives me more time to focus on one particular exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed. Thankyou :smile:
I just need to relax a bit I guess LOL! :frown:
Anyone else got a rwLly bad flu or allergies i hope I get well as my second exam is monday
Got home from school and was in a really bad mood and I was extremely tired so i slept and just woke up. I have suddenly lost my motivation to work 2 days before the exams :frown: idk if its because i'm having a bad day or because i'm just completely drained :/
Original post by GCSEstudentt
Got home from school and was in a really bad mood and I was extremely tired so i slept and just woke up. I have suddenly lost my motivation to work 2 days before the exams :frown: idk if its because i'm having a bad day or because i'm just completely drained :/

I find it hard to revise in this weather
Hi Guys,
I was doing a P1 past paper and this question came up on it. There isn't an image of how the ray should look on the markscheme so can someone show how you draw this.:smile: Thank you.

Without referring to the mark scheme I would draw that some transmission takes place as some rays pass straight through. Some get absorbed by the glass. The one that makes you see it is the reflection of the mirror. The reflection should spread out from point of contact different ways and some coming straight back towarss the watch. Perhaps add an eye diagram to show the light rays coming back into the eye allowing it to be seen.
Hope I helped!
Hi Guys,

2016-05-13.png

Sorry that the lines aren't straight but it's really hard trying to draw with a laptop :colondollar:
I think this is right

Find out when you work best and put your most important subject there and then plan the rest of the time to do other revision which may not be as much of a priority. And to be honest, if you want something hard enough it may be enough to get you into the mood, because it should be the drive that pulls you thorugh :smile: If you ever want to talk you can always PM me :smile:

Original post by ellamoon_22
Anyone else got a rwLly bad flu or allergies i hope I get well as my second exam is monday

I have allergies and hay fever - it's not very useful when it comes to exams, hope you feel better :smile:

Original post by GCSEstudentt

Sorry to hear that! :frown: Take the rest of the night off and see how you feel tomorrow - if you ever need to talk I'm here :redface:
Original post by surina16
2016-05-13.png

Sorry that the lines aren't straight but it's really hard trying to draw with a laptop :colondollar:
I think this is right

Thank you, yes I think that's right as mine looked like that. I just wanted to make sure!:smile:
Hey guys
If your doing B1 AQA GCSE then please could you help me out
You know when you get questions about Immunisation,Antibiotic resistance and Vaccinations how do you guys answer them because they ask it in so many different ways which confuses me so badly Do you guys have any tips ?
If you have exam questions on this please could you share it with me
Thank you so much
UPDATE 13/05/16:
Kind of a short list but I don't think i'll have time to update tomorrow so i may update on Sunday but if i do update tomorrow don't shout at me :tongue: I come in PEACE ( Idk why but i say this all the time - habit )

1. Maths paper
2. C1 revision + past paper
3. B1 Revision + past paper
4. Planned everything for the weekends :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Find out when you work best and put your most important subject there and then plan the rest of the time to do other revision which may not be as much of a priority. And to be honest, if you want something hard enough it may be enough to get you into the mood, because it should be the drive that pulls you thorugh :smile: If you ever want to talk you can always PM me :smile:

I have allergies and hay fever - it's not very useful when it comes to exams, hope you feel better :smile:

Sorry to hear that! :frown: Take the rest of the night off and see how you feel tomorrow - if you ever need to talk I'm here :redface:

aw thank you :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
UPDATE 13/05/16:
Kind of a short list but I don't think i'll have time to update tomorrow so i may update on Sunday but if i do update tomorrow don't shout at me :tongue: I come in PEACE ( Idk why but i say this all the time - habit )

1. Maths paper
2. C1 revision + past paper
3. B1 Revision + past paper
4. Planned everything for the weekends :smile:

Haha don't worry - there's no need to put yourself under unnecessary pressure so update whenever - and big well done for today :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending