Who is it??? :colone:

:ninja:

You've got it - I'm a ninja :u:

:ninja:
Me, please and thank you :biggrin: x
I expect nothing.
Original post by SeanFM
:wavey:

Morale is low. It's exam season, it's windy and you've got a lot of papers.

If you want, post below and I'll share what I like about you.

Some disclaimers:

Spoiler

That is such a thoughtful idea! I'm sure you are probably inundated with requests and wishing you hadn't made this thread now but if you get time could you please tell me... What (if anything) is likeable about me?
Reply 47
alpha female has just arrived
:colondollar:

Me please?
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: MEE Please :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
I wish there were more morale boosting threads and fewer "Would you have sex with _____ for 2 million pounds?"
Sorry, where have I gone :s-smilie:

Original post by iEthan
This is a lovely thing to do Sean!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mr Ethan!!!

I always see you around in Mr Bear™'s cave, injuring your foot or something like that. But the work you do on/off site is really cool, you're a real credit to the people that you know, and studying languages is such a lovely skill to have. Oh, and you're up at interesting times of the night :ninja2: so it's good to know that there is someone to talk to, and it seems that people do just that so well done, you.

Original post by bluemadhatter
meh pls thanks :kissing2:

:lol:

I'm that weirdo that's always posting on your GYG thread and talking about amazon watches (I hope you understand what I mean by that :s-smilie:, if not I've been saying it for so long and look a bit silly :rofl:) and you go to school where I live, which is cool :tongue: but I appreciate that life can be difficult sometimes but.. I hope you are doing okay. :hugs: oh, and nice eyebrows!

Original post by cupcakes87
me mee meeeee!!!

i think you are fabulous btw! :ahee: :love:

:woo: :party:

HP fans (I'm not sure about the term potterhead :erm:) are so awesome :tongue: there are loads of interesting quizzes that make me realise that I don't know these little things about the book. You have a very lovely voice (courtesy of a vocaroo thread) :daydreaming: and you send really awesome PRs out, and you seem to bring happiness to those around you (and that mysterious person/people that you love.. they are a lucky bunch.)

Original post by _Xenon_
Me please! :biggrin:

Ah, Mr Duck.. I do not know much about you as you are a new user. But we have chatted and you aren't having the easiest of times, but you are getting through it. :rave:

Original post by Mona-S
Meee!!! :colondollar:

I don't know a huge amount :redface: but I like the look of your posts, you are really nice to people. :borat:

Original post by noticemesenpai
Meee plz!

Asian, gamer, watch anime... what is there not to like? :ahee: :iiam: and your AMAs are always popular :tongue:

Original post by M14B
Try my luck
:colone:

I don't know a huge amount about you :redface: but this post says it all (as you just found out)

Original post by M14B
Substitution?
:colone:

You are funny :tongue: and that is a useful skill to have. :ninja2:

Original post by Lord Samosa
Do me, do me pls :hubba:

:hmmmm: have you been on a break somewhere? I love your avatar and random posts of half of your face and stuff like that (I think that's you?) and I bet that your posts make all of the girls hungry. :wink:
@SeanFM <3 you so sweet this made my day
eyy, my AMA always turn out weird xD
THANK YOU @SeanFM
You're an amazing person, thanks for your kind comments. :smile:
Original post by SeanFM

:woo: :party:

HP fans (I'm not sure about the term potterhead :erm:) are so awesome :tongue: there are loads of interesting quizzes that make me realise that I don't know these little things about the book. You have a very lovely voice (courtesy of a vocaroo thread) :daydreaming: and you send really awesome PRs out, and you seem to bring happiness to those around you (and that mysterious person/people that you love.. they are a lucky bunch.)

awww! Sean you cutey! :hugs: thank you lovely! arent you a darling! :lovehug:

and yussssssss HARRY POTTER! :cool:

my fav is the 200 harry potter characters quiz on Sporcle :gah:
Original post by RezzBerry
Me, please. :biggrin:

I like your artwork :tongue: aand this post in particular.

Original post by RezzBerry
Who cares if you don't think its possible. Just give it your best go, you've got nothing to lose.

It's a very logical way of thinking and I like it - it sounds like something that I would say :tongue:

Original post by Biryani007
Awwwww this is so lovely!! You're such an amazingly positive person! :ahee:

Spoiler

:colondollar: Aww, thanks for that :hugs:

You didn't want one so here you go:

Spoiler

Original post by imaninja
x

I am sure I have seen you around here somewhere. :wink: :ninja2:

Original post by Spock's Socks

The cats, changing your hair colour every so often and the great accent. :adore:

Original post by Kyx
Hey SeanFM :wink:

What's not to like?

There aren't many physics helpers around (or anything non-maths for that matter :erm:) so well done to you :tongue: also the forum games and the chat threads are great. :h:

Original post by Rhythmical
Do me. :biggrin: please.

If you like Years and Years then you are awesome :tongue: and the English Study help group is a good idea, I sure could have used one of those :tongue: and BMS.. is an interesting thing to be interested in :tongue: it seems so difficult, fair play to you.
Aaand.. I think you like photography? Which is awesome :tongue: I love taking random pictures of things, which is why my iphone does not have any memory left. :bawling: but it's a lovely thing to admire.

Original post by anisahaha
yesssssss, i thought of that straight away

I love your posts :rofl:

where can i find an 'innocent' guy? nowhere cos they all ****boyzzzzzzz

on a scale of 1-10 how stressed are you for exams? im a solid 10.5

Original post by gr8wizard10
go on sean, inflate my ego just a little bit more :wink:

I think I've seen your CV twice now :rofl: I used to think you were someone who went to my school based on your previous user name, but I guess not. IB is.. crazy :tongue: and it's only for the best of best, not everyone is cut out for it.. but you are the most qualified person I've ever met online :tongue: and Runescape players.. not all of them are bad or crazy :tongue: but you're cool, hombre.
(edited 7 years ago)
@SeanFM :K: :mmm: Idk if you know who I am but please PM so my mind is at ease :lol:
@SeanFM Oh I cannot thank you enough for your kind words! Years and Years are amazing and yes photography is one of my interests haha. And yes all I want to do is help the kids of TSR pass their GCSE English. :biggrin:
Original post by imaninja
@SeanFM :K: :mmm: Idk if you know who I am but please PM so my mind is at ease :lol:

:lol: no worries, I just pretend not to know. :iiam:

I've PMed you stuff in the past with compliments and stuff, and I know from you know what that you might've thought that I was saying it out of pity but they haven't been :tongue: and if you'd like, you're welcome to one of these message thingies.
Original post by SeanFM
:wavey:

Morale is low. It's exam season, it's windy and you've got a lot of papers.

If you want, post below and I'll share what I like about you.

Some disclaimers:

Spoiler

I'd like to know about me please :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest