The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's so freaking incredible to hear! I've been in such a similar situation with my depression but it's always temporary and I'm so proud of you for getting yourself out of it, good luck with everything in the future and don't be a stranger! :biggrin:
Original post by Blondie987
That's so freaking incredible to hear! I've been in such a similar situation with my depression but it's always temporary and I'm so proud of you for getting yourself out of it, good luck with everything in the future and don't be a stranger! :biggrin:

Yeah?!
Aw im sorry to hear about your depression! Youre way too awesome to be going through something like this!!!!
Ive told you before aboit how i feel about you and i cant wait to talk to you again!!!!
Thankyou so much for your kind words!!!
Ill be back soon Blondie!
Im super happy now and i cant wait to return!!
Youre awesome!!!!!!! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
I am so glad things are going so well for you! <3 let's hope it continues!

Stay positive and be confident!

Let's hope to have you back soon!:*
Original post by AthiaKarim
I am so glad things are going so well for you! <3 let's hope it continues!

Stay positive and be confident!

Let's hope to have you back soon!:*

Thankyou!!! Appreciate it!! I sure hope it continues! Youve helped me out so much!!

Ill try to!!

Ill defo be back soon!!!
Aww I'm glad things are getting better and I hope it continues to stay positive :h:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Aww I'm glad things are getting better and I hope it continues to stay positive :h:

Thankyou!!! Thanks for reading it!!!
Me too!!
Thankyou so much!!! :smile:
Original post by z33
You underestimate me - I replied to your VM on my own wall :lol:

I experienced something similar during my time away from TSR, seemed like there was more hours in the day, I was able to schedule my time, I didn't feel as pathetic, I gained more confidence and just did a lot of living instead of existing :lol:

TSR is a great site but y'all addicts make it a nightmare smh. I recommend 3 weeks off for anyone with 7 gems and above :lol: :biggrin:
Since it's exam season and most of yall have exams now would be a good timeeee.... :smile:

Hehe, if your PM's are open i can respond there if you like? Mine are open btw!

Ah im glad to hear it! Sounds like its a good idea to take a break sometimes and just get everything together again.
But im sorry to hear you were feeling down too! Im glad youre happier now! :biggrin:

Ive got 7 gems but have only had a week off! I also have no exams therefore ill end up returning fully at exam time probably!! :smile:
Reply 147
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hehe, if your PM's are open i can respond there if you like? Mine are open btw!

Ah im glad to hear it! Sounds like its a good idea to take a break sometimes and just get everything together again.
But im sorry to hear you were feeling down too! Im glad youre happier now! :biggrin:

Ive got 7 gems but have only had a week off! I also have no exams therefore ill end up returning fully at exam time probably!! :smile:

Sure go ahead! my pms always open to everyone x3

yeah :smile: thank you i'm glad you are as well!

awh you lucky shiet :lol: but glad to have you back - my last exam is june 23 so I'll come on here to cry :tongue: x3
Aww :frown: I know exactly how you feel! Been feeling awful these days too. But remember that after the storm there's always a rainbow awaiting (or something like that). :P

Hope you get better :smile: <3
Original post by RedRosesBloom
Aww :frown: I know exactly how you feel! Been feeling awful these days too. But remember that after the storm there's always a rainbow awaiting (or something like that). :P

Hope you get better :smile: <3

Aww well I'm always here if you want someone to talk to!
I hope you feel better soon!!!
True! Things have improved now and I'm happy so that's very true indeed!!
Thankyou!!!!
Hey! Just wanted to say thanks for all the responses everyone has given! I really appreciate everyone taking the time to read and comment on my blog! It means so much to me that people are actually interested in my story and can relate to parts of it too!
I'm really happy that many people have requested to be tagged in it too!
I can't thank you all enough!!
I won't tag anyone in this post as it's just a short Thankyou post!!
But I'm gonna head off after tonight to continue my break and fix myself fully! Then this time next week I'll be back making my full return!
Thankyou everyone who has read this and I hope you all continue to enjoy my blog!
Any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks guys!!!!
Living life on the edge: Or am I

Hello everyone!
This post marks my full return to the magical world of TSR!!I'm super happy to be back now. I've missed you all and hope to speak to you soon!I'm happy to say that things have improved dramatically over the past couple of weeks whilst I've been away! I'm a lot happier, I'm enjoying everything more (except college) and I'm more confident in myself and my abilities!I apologize if I brang anyone down before I left with my misery, those days are over for good! I chewed them up, spat them out and burned the **** out of them! That's the past, this is now (unless you're reading this in the past somehow!
Right, now that my awful humor has failed to make anyone laugh I'll move on to the serious stuff.
Yes we're getting stuck in and serious now! I bet no one saw that coming!!
But onto the post itself!

OCD Part 3: Meh!

OCD is a mother****er, nuff said! But I'm sure you're all aware of that by now.So let's move onI recently experienced a spot of bother whilst in a lesson at college on Monday.I was actually doing work (Shock Horror) when I realized something: 'These keyboards are disgusting'. The amount of people that use them and the fact that they're not cleaned afterwards made me feel very uneasy. I was getting really anxious, my breathing got heavier and my heart rate increased. I was properly scared for the first time since I noticed my issues. My hands then felt very dirty indeed and there was nothing I could do except for sit there and not do anything (well I lie, I was listening to music). For over an hour I just sat there not touching the keyboard and therefore not doing any work. That 90mins seemed to go on for ever and as soon as we were dismissed, guess where I went!?Straight to the toilets to wash my hands! This however only provides temporary relief for me. I was able to drive home relatively easily and then just washed when I got home. All was well then. I experienced the same thing on Thursday but nowhere near as bad.

Overall I think my OCD is starting to get worse again. I'm gonna call up the NHS (still haven't done that) and see what they say about the matter. I've been discharged by two therapists after using counselling and ERP (Exposure Response Prevention) and as you can probably tell, I'm nowhere near healed yet!

But on the bullying matter, I've got news of a nature that's good and bad!!!No I haven't told anyone but they've shifted their focus onto someone else. This means that I'm not experiencing much of it now, but the bad news is that they've started on someone else instead. I was actually offered help from one of them for my work on Thursday! I declined (obviously) and carried on as if nothing had happened, and amazingly so did they!I was rather confused by that but I went with it.

I'm writing this during the early hours of Friday morning 00:03am to be precise. And as you can tell, I'm very happy!
There will be no more sad posts from me (well I may still post about being single because that hasn't changed yet. I may be able to bring news on that matter soon though. But only if I pluck up the courage to speak to a very nice young lady I've seen around).
95% of my posts will be happy, that's a stat which I will keep to! Hopefully that number will increase, but it won't get any lower!

Thankyou all for reading this mix n match post! It's a little all over the place and I apologize, I'm just excited to be returning full time to TSR.

As always any questions I'm happy to answer!

Stay tuned for more Living life on the edge!

Now if I may, I'd like to ask a favour for everyone who reads this. I understand it's your decision but, a user who I get on well with on TSR has a blog on here. It's infinite times better than mine and I'd highly recommend giving it a read!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4055985
Here's a link so if you choose to read it, you haven't got to search around.I'd appreciate it greatly if you could all do that for me.You will make them extremely happy!
Thankyou!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
:nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase:
Omg, you're back :nutcase:
I'm so happy omg :hugs:

-------

What utter lowlife scum, starting on someone else though - they should go and **** themselves thoroughly. ****, why do people bully :angry: - they are living a sad excuse of a life, depraved morons :colonhash:
@FireFreezer77 so happy you're officially back on TSR!! :jumphug: im so pleased everything has been working out well for you, and that you have decided what to do about your OCD

Welcome back!! :party:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
:nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase:

-------

What utter lowlife scum, starting on someone else though - they should go and **** themselves thoroughly. ****, why do people bully :angry: - they are living a sad excuse of a life, depraved morons :colonhash:

I completely agree with you, bullies really are scum of the very earth. Complete waste of air :angry:
Original post by Amellia123
I completely agree with you, bullies really are scum of the very earth. Complete waste of air :angry:

Sometimes I don't even understand their motivation... like, I would never ever be that nasty to anyone - it is unwarranted :erm: and to expend so much time and effort into making someone's life a living hell... That is literal proof that they have no life :erm:
Sometimes I don't even understand their motivation... like, I would never ever be that nasty to anyone - it is unwarranted :erm: and to expend so much time and effort into making someone's life a living hell... That is literal proof that they have no life :erm:

I know what you mean, they could actually put the effort in to improve their own lives rather than purposfully go out of their way to ruin someone elses. Its like, i cant see what they gain from it. Surely anyone with a decent conscious would feel bad for doing it?!
Reply 157
eyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :biggrin: welcome back to tha hood! :lol:
Welcome back!! :h::hugs:

Glad to see that the bullies have backed off (finally). But it's sad that they're bullying others :/ ughhhhhhhh they're so annoying!!

-------

Omg I sure am!!! :biggrin:
I'm happy too! How have things been? :hugs:

Well f I'm totally honest, he's been an ass towards them. This is just him getting a taste of his own medicine tbh. I know it's not right but he's kind of brought it on himself!
But I totally agree with what you've said!

Latest