Original post by RobML
"In the world" :tongue:

Exotic matter can exist on earth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 121
Original post by AmazingArry
Exotic matter can exist on earth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exotic matter we've detected on Earth doesn't "break" the laws of physics. Even so, these super rare things on a quantum scale are kind of irrelevant to building pyramids
Original post by RobML
Exotic matter we've detected on Earth doesn't "break" the laws of physics. Even so, these super rare things on a quantum scale are kind of irrelevant to building pyramids

Aliens visiting on earth are a super rare thing.... just because it's rare doesn't mean it can't happen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123
Aliens visiting on earth are a super rare thing.... just because it's rare doesn't mean it can't happen

Posted from TSR Mobile

Again, how do rare subatomic particles affect the construction of large structures like pyramids?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 126

Did either of you actually read the article? It's about mapping the structure of pyramids...
Original post by theBranicAc
I don't belive in aliens whatsoever, God only created humans and animals not 'aliens'

But god created all the stars, and the planets that surround them. So he/she/it could have created humans and/or animals on those planets too. Those would be "aliens", or a better term would be "extraterrestrial lifeforms".
Original post by RobML
Did either of you actually read the article? It's about mapping the structure of pyramids...

I know. Hence the smiley.
Original post by typonaut
But god created all the stars, and the planets that surround them. So he/she/it could have created humans and/or animals on those planets too. Those would be "aliens", or a better term would be "extraterrestrial lifeforms".

I like you, a realist that doesn't have to slay the religion before slaying the argument.

Personally, I just wind them up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I like you, a realist that doesn't have to slay the religion before slaying the argument.

Personally, I just wind them up

Posted from TSR Mobile

That I not a nice thing to do
Original post by RobML

Yes I :tongue:
Original post by Blue_Mason
That I not a nice thing to do

I know, that's why I make sure they piss me off first

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 99.9% certain there are aliens out there due to the sheer vastness of space. I don't know if we've encountered them already (there's certain evidence to suggest we have). I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories on the whole but I do think that governments would cover up alien existence if they could. The amount of panic it'd cause would be unbelievable if anything other than bacteria was found.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/former-canadian-defence-secretary-paul-hellyer-calls-on-governments-to-reveal-ufo-information-10190024.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

I'm not entirely sure if we'd actually want to meet any aliens or whether they'd want to meet us (we're hardly the most peaceful species & they might see us as a threat) & issues like infections of which we have no resistance to could cause major problems.
I've always wondered if the average alien will be predatory or dossile.
Reply 135
Yes I :tongue:

It's nothing about how the pyramids were built...
Anyway my original point was that the laws of physics hold for one part of the world the same as they do in any other m8
Believe is a bit of an odd word to use. Logically deduce? Sure. It would be arrogant and ignorant not to. You may as well go be a creationist lol
Original post by RobML
It's nothing about how the pyramids were built...
Anyway my original point was that the laws of physics hold for one part of the world the same as they do in any other m8

K dude .... you're talking to someone who studies physics. There's always exceptions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 138
K dude .... you're talking to someone who studies physics. There's always exceptions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Elaborate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest