The Student Room Group

Cie atp chemistry 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chemistry igcse
what about you?

I take Math, Admath, Chem, Physics, Bio, English(1st), Urdu(2nd)
which school do you go to and which country is it?
youre so lucky, i have to go through a week of hell now :frown:
which school do you go to and which country is it?

Country is the same as yours. I do online schooling. How about you?
youre so lucky, i have to go through a week of hell now :frown:

Hahaha, I'm only exam-free till around Monday and the revision games begin.
woah what does online schooling involve?
Nope im from Dubai, UAE

Same here i messed up big time on paper 2 like maybe 46/70 had to rush everything.. but paper 4 went somewhat amazing i feel like i scored 110+ for sure.So im sure of an A but not an A* :frown:
Reply 87
Original post by 15demon
I take Math, Admath, Chem, Physics, Bio, English(1st), Urdu(2nd)

any tips for biology please !!!! especially the last chapters and plant nutrition etc ?!?!
Reply 88
Original post by Abdullah IGCSE
Same here i messed up big time on paper 2 like maybe 46/70 had to rush everything.. but paper 4 went somewhat amazing i feel like i scored 110+ for sure.So im sure of an A but not an A* :frown:

inshallah we will all get a stars and will be cheerful and happy on 11 august :biggrin:! chin up shoulder high and a cheeky stretched smile on the faces !!!
Original post by laveeza
inshallah we will all get a stars and will be cheerful and happy on 11 august :biggrin:! chin up shoulder high and a cheeky stretched smile on the faces !!!

inshallah you too laveeza thanks so much for the blessings may god bless you too.I have chemistry and physics left im just bad with physics any tips maybe we could revise together?,I need to refresh on chemistry since i covered the syllabus at home 2 months ago but i forgot some stuff and for physics i have forgotten all of electricity and a little of waves.At the moment im revising ICT and chemistry for later.
(edited 7 years ago)
I think I did fine on this paper. Counting what I did wrong, I lost about 6 marks. I hope that's all I lost but I really wanted 35+ :frown:
Reply 91
Original post by dianciesylveon
I think I did fine on this paper. Counting what I did wrong, I lost about 6 marks. I hope that's all I lost but I really wanted 35+ :frown:

what 35 +!!!!!
Original post by laveeza

:smile:
Original post by laveeza
what 35 +!!!!!

trust me im noooot good at MCQs and theory 😂
Reply 94
Original post by dianciesylveon
trust me im noooot good at MCQs and theory 😂

howd the p4 happened people ???????
Original post by laveeza
howd the p4 happened people ???????

Personally theory went really well but for mcq im not too sure there it was much different further years but im quite confident on theory :smile: im feeling A/A*
Original post by Abdullah IGCSE
Personally theory went really well but for mcq im not too sure there it was much different further years but im quite confident on theory :smile: im feeling A/A*

Same! MCQ was meh..I think I got many wrong :/ but theory was easy I'm glad about that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending